The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
Perhaps the dominant force in the average life is possessions. Life becomes a scramble for gain instead of a mission for God. We are so busy making a living that we forget to make a life.
Photobucket
"Its been a rough day. I got up this morning .... put on a shirt and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom."
Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.
Photobucket
"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."
Personal ad from newspaper:
Worried about in-law meddling? I'm an orphan.
Photobucket
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
Pet owner: Every time a bell rings my dog goes and sits in the corner.
Veterinarian: That's perfectly normal; he's a boxer.
Photobucket
"I haven't reported my missing credit card to the police because whoever stole it is spending less than my wife."
Philosophy can not be attained from text on a page... it comes from with the soul
Photobucket
"The problem with the designated driver program, it's not a desirable job, but if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it. At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house."
Plan ahead: It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark!
Photobucket
"He dreamed he was eating shredded wheat and woke up to find the mattress half gone."
Please do not complain about the coffee. You'll be old and weak someday, too
Photobucket
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
"We have found that it's much easier to restrain our wrath when the other fellow is bigger than we are."