Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Ah-hem..... does any of this have anything to do with Latte night ?

By the way... when is the next one ? Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i>Edited by: AstroBusa at: 11/6/05 20:44
</i>
Next wed SOO game next wed after. <i></i>
Damn... keep forgetting SOO.... Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Hi Astro. I've just been typing things I would've discussed at our Latte nights...
I like this new moving bike thingie...

"sometimes, crime does pay"
<i></i>
Ah well if next wednesday is bloody SOO night then the wednesday following will have to be mocha madness. The the boys who went up to the Oxley will have tales to tell of big bikes, big egos, scantily clad sex starved women, and how the busa boys from Sydney came, saw, and left with a dozen venerial diseases.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>
Graham good idea you can tell them how you arranged the jelly wrestlers over the phone
Opps mums the word
Wonder if we can play your video footage there
Cheers Robert
<i></i>
All we need is a telly mate, I'll bring the cables for the camera with me. I hope to have some good shots of me slamming into the limiter at 300+ km/hr

Also want to get some good footage of me slamming into the jelly wrestlers at a more sedate pace. Hope the camera can handle all the illegal and indecent acts that are going to confront it.

All i can say is get your hairspray out boys for those plates.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i>Edited by: 1hotBUSA&nbsp; at: 14/6/05 18:17
</i>
and balaclavas for the jelly wrestling
only 4 more sleeps Santa Cheers Robert
<i></i>
I'm worried about the jelly wrestler with the PVC outfit and the whip. Scary thing is she has a husky voice and answers to the name of Bruce!!! I might let the more experienced people take over here, I'm a young man and cant be subjected to these things. <i></i>
You will be right Graham after way to many and even more you won't remember a thing about her/his voice and anything else if you are really lucky
just remember the next day wou will hit the
& Cheers Robert
<i></i>
So, the next latte night is on the 22nd?

One of the OzBudgie guys just traded his budgie on a brand new busa and wouldn't mind coming along to a coffee night to meet some other bus drivers....

---------------------------------
Who Dares Bins<i></i>
I have made a executive decision (after that hard work best start working on where to have lunch now, been at work for 10 minutes now don't want to over do it today) Cheers Robert
<i></i>
I'm in.

I'll wear my jelly wrestling work uniform.

Bruce <i></i>
Well I am Back in this horrible cold weather
I will try and come on wednesday night!!
Got lots of stories to tell about Thailand
Including getting a fine on the scooter I hired ( off to the police station) ha ha

See you then Andrew <i></i>
I'm out for a couple more weeks.
Spoke to the repairer today... Still hadn't got approval from QBE (6 weeks)!!!!

I rang QBE with my angry voice and they faxed it through this arvo, so repairs have finally begun...

I also ordered Staintunes, so I can look like Busgo when we ride...
"sometimes, crime does pay"
<i></i>