The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
still need a coffee Coffee2 wife says Icon_rolleyes get it yourself then
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
definatley if it's Sun tomorrow i'm Action-smiley-083..if it's not Icon_box_ SFun_kickingroinKnuppel2Showback:
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
i'm not even half way through yet Pi_freak
i want to do the Jindy Loop
then i can Egyptian sing to walk like an Egyptian saturday night Party-smiley-018 and be Embarassed
Frown it's gonna rain i can feel it...wife says Very HappyLol3RollClapLol2
my bike has a small rattle from the front fairing Eek maybe Confused i think Undecidedfairing
hope it's nothing serious Pi_freak if a small tighten Nerd will fix it that would be great SmittenTrophy
my side faring has come apart and wont clip back together Scary Wtf not happy Jan
but it still looks awsome CoolsmileyDrool it is white after all Pi_tongue 2fast4u
Bump my bike i'll bump your face!! these guys always want to bump me Police GGrrr Pi_thumbsdownWm
been looking on ebay for bling Read like some rear sets Pi_thumbsup but not sure on ebay ones
might have to wait till Happy_bday to get them
these guys may have the momey CoolrastaCoolafro...cause they look after people Coolsmiley and they get the Boobies4..well i think thats all the smiley's
that was an effort i tell ya