Making a K7 pillion friendly
Gday
I have been trying to convince my wife to come on more rides with me on my Bus however she complains that it hurts her feet being on the pegs for any amount of time.. has anyone over come this?

I have suggested she take a cement pill and harden up however this didn't achieve the result I was after..

Also does anyone have any mods that will make the adventure bus more passenger friendly?
Yeah, take her out for a blast on a B-King / GSXR1000 or
most other non-cruisers. Then put her back on the Bus.

Nice seat, good grab rail, sensible footpeg's,
smooth predictable power output,
The Busa is a great pillion bike.

Not sure how you'd improve it.

Sorry.
Not much help.
You can get a thicker rear seat (seen them on eBay) and Buell pegs may fit the rear footrests to make them lower and alow her to stretch legs more (they definitely fit the front). I've also seen a backrest on a Busa!
I have a rear seat black sheepskin for sale if you are interested.
I bought it for my other half to enjoy and she won't even test it.
PM me for a price and location.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
pan Wrote:. I've also seen a backrest on a Busa!

Is this what you saw...
Sorry I hurt your feelings, I was aiming for your face......
Yep! Jindy?
Hi There

What sort of footwear does the Mrs wear when on the rear?

The reason for asking is, that if my wife is on the rear of the Busa and is wearing joggers or a soft soled shoe her feet ache, but when she wears her motorcycle riding boots her feet don't ache at all.

Might I say that the sheepskin on the seat makes a world of difference, especially on long trips.
kitmark Wrote:
pan Wrote:. I've also seen a backrest on a Busa!

Is this what you saw...

Hmmmm Suzuki goldwing...
osmooian Wrote:Gday
I have been trying to convince my wife to come on more rides with me on my Bus however she complains that it hurts her feet being on the pegs for any amount of time.. has anyone over come this?

I have suggested she take a cement pill and harden up however this didn't achieve the result I was after..

Also does anyone have any mods that will make the adventure bus more passenger friendly?

Have got a foot peg lowering kit for the pillion, (my Mrs) pegs on their way from whaccessories.com that are supposed to lower the pegs 50mm. I'm still wondering how they intend to this with the mufflers seeming to limit lowering to any more than 10mm. Check-out their website. Pm me & I'll let you know how they pan out....

I'm also about to invest in a pair of sheepskin seat cover from Sheepy Hollow. From what I've heard they're a top Aussie made product. The only question I have's whether to go for their "budget" or the "custom". The budget's double the price.... Does anyone have one of either?
Just leave her home in the kitchen where she belongs Lol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:Just leave her home in the kitchen where she belongs Lol2

If I were her, I would buy my own busa!!

(oH yeah I did!) lol
BUSA-RO Wrote:Just leave her home in the kitchen where she belongs Lol2

Yeah barefoot & pregnant in the kitchen cooking Lol3
never fly higher than your angel.
Osmooian PM sent.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO