Heidi's EXCELLENT Adventure.
Bruce, Simmo and I met up on the weekend to plan the trip a little better. I'm not sure we were that much more successful this time, Simmo's birthday drinks took up a lot of Saturday night. What we DID manage to come up with though was the start of a pretty good set of rules for the trip. Of course, rules like this need to be worked on, so we'll post more as we come up with them.

1. SUCK IT UP! If you wake up cranky, sore or sad, put on your damn helmet and get on the bike, no-one is interested (that's mine).

2. NO RUBBING. Apparently Simmo is prone to a stiff back, and his girlfriend asked which one of us was going to rub it. The answer is of course, NO-ONE!

3. No mastubation in the tent. Refer to rule #2 if necessary.

4. Simmo goes first. Bruce and I looked at some of the dirt we are going to have to do, and there are a few parts where there are no bridges, only river crossings. Working on the theory that with three people you only need two votes for victory, Simmo goes first.

6. Simmo can't be left alone with the STUFF!! Clearly, he cannot be trusted.

Have I missed any?
Good well thought out rules Heidi, Simmo is expendable after allLol2
Heidi1 Wrote:Bruce, Simmo and I met up on the weekend to plan the trip a little better. I'm not sure we were that much more successful this time, Simmo's birthday drinks took up a lot of Saturday night. What we DID manage to come up with though was the start of a pretty good set of rules for the trip. Of course, rules like this need to be worked on, so we'll post more as we come up with them.

1. SUCK IT UP! If you wake up cranky, sore or sad, put on your damn helmet and get on the bike, no-one is interested (that's mine).

2. NO RUBBING. Apparently Simmo is prone to a stiff back, and his girlfriend asked which one of us was going to rub it. The answer is of course, NO-ONE!

3. No mastubation in the tent. Refer to rule #2 if necessary.

4. Simmo goes first. Bruce and I looked at some of the dirt we are going to have to do, and there are a few parts where there are no bridges, only river crossings. Working on the theory that with three people you only need two votes for victory, Simmo goes first.

Have I missed any?

You could always rub him behind the ear with a piece of 4 x 2 Heidi, that would get the little blighters attention really quick!

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I can't remember rule no 5
But apparently rule no 6 is simmo can't be left alone with the stuff, I got the blame for some art work, good on ya Yoyo Knuppel2
I thought it was a fabulous likeness HeidiRoll
Better than the original Lol2
Rule no 5 no farting in the tent
You f***kers!! Thank goodness Simmo told me, otherwise the next time I saw my license would have been when asked for it by the police again.

I should have known something was going on when you all went up like Meerkats!
Read the whole topic Heidi and have fun on the ride. Do you have a map you can post or a route ?
Heidi only has a map of tassie but they're not going there........
Lol3
She has Bruce and Simmo to navigate so what could possibly go wrong??Pi_freak

Biker
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Heidi only has a map of tassie but their not going there........
Lol3

Biker

You know, Bruce told me Simmo's a retired astronaut. Apparently he's never seen a map of Tassie but he knows his way to Uranus

Wm
BUSGO Wrote:Heidi only has a map of tassie but their not going there........
Lol3

Biker

Dont get lost Simmo, remember the Snowy ride.[Image: rant-1.gif] Ghastly
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Dave - I met you at the last motorcycle show and we chatted about your 'adventures' riding the GTR 14, you're a legend of the ironbutt style of riding Very Happy

What can i say about these three lunatics? I'm expecting a call to bring the trailer to newcastle shortly 2 hours after takeoff Ghastly

Cheers John
Good idea Ruffy.
We need to setup a network of trailers around the country for just such a predicament.
Garbo has a good one up here in newie but it rarely sees a busa on the back of it.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Did we forget to mention that all three bikes will actually be doing the whole trip inside my trailer while we sit in the cab of the Volksy drinking bourbon from the fridge?

[Image: DSC00801.jpg]

[Image: DSC00805.jpg]

[Image: DSC00794.jpg]

f*&^ing riding the bikes all that way that would be stupid!
May as well take Ned too then...