Canberrans Sips Again
wasnt a bad night the chicken was good. and some how i ended up bairing the brunt of femal dissatisfaction with the male species by Heidi AND the bar girl. it was two on one i feel so violated and used!
Regards

Dan
It was fun, a bit like duck season.
yeah except duck season has a start and end! women are always on the prowl
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:yeah except duck season has a start and end! women are always on the prowl

They are so!!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:
Dan85 Wrote:yeah except duck season has a start and end! women are always on the prowl

They are so!!

They Arse Ole??
saracen Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:

They are so!!
Saracen wrote -They Arse Ole??

Who Shook your chain? You're a braver man than I Gunga Din, calling our ladies arse holes! Heidi don't look!!!

- when are you coming to the "new" clubhouse? new until Zeff's is back up and running anyway.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Definitely not, and especially to a woman that rides Hayabusa!!! I couldn't possibly frequent a club house that serves food that Gordon Ramsey wouldn't even serve his cat Action-smiley-083

But I will come down to see all the new 08 Busa's.............. if they haven't already been dropped or smashed!!!

I have a funny story about a geezer at work that bought one!!

ps miss you guys.......... and galsCoolsmiley
So this thursday.....? im out will be lapping up the sun in rockhampton!! but ill be in for sure next thursday! my secret special mod might be ready for unveiling then aswell
Regards

Dan
I'm out this thursday, working late. Thursdays are hard for me this month, if we changed them to Wednesdays, would that make any difference?
any day of the week is fine for me so ill go with the flow!!! except this week as im going to warmer parts of the world
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:any day of the week is fine for me so ill go with the flow!!! except this week as im going to warmer parts of the world

I'm finishing my nights this Thursday night, start Wednesday night. Next week is fine for me, any night really.

Half your luck Dantheman, warm would be awesome at this time of the year.
And I'm on late shift.

The job keeps telling me they value work/life balance. I'm still waiting for it.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Oh you gotta be insane Rockhampton, that so is not a classy place.

Well you couldn't possibly get yourself into trouble.
Busdriver Wrote:And I'm on late shift.

The job keeps telling me they value work/life balance. I'm still waiting for it.

What times are you working old man?

Must be your shout for a coffee? (:-))

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Wednesday I'm 0500/1300, Thursday and Friday I'm 1200/2200 with the week end off.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)