Canberrans Sips Again
HEY! I like MANLY THINGS!! Want me to kill something on the way over? I'll be there as soon as possible.

Just as an aside, the ride in this morning was beautiful. Even thought it is f*&^ing cold at the moment, I LOVE my bike. I love it when the people in cages give me pitying looks as the breath steams out the front of my visor, then I get to blow them away off the lights. And I had a chat to a guy at the lights who had an old Honda Shadow on a trailer. I pulled up beside the trailer for a look, then pulled up beside him and he said he is going to restore it. I'd like a project bike, I bet I could learn a lot.

I'm a bit bored today at work........
here is my.............fffaaaaaaiiiiirrrrrriiiiiinnggg aye Heidi? so we doing the meeting tongiht or not? i got called a hardcore bikie today by a girl in the office next door cause i ride rain hail or shine(given i have no car) she was cute and looks like i picked up my first female groupie!!
Regards

Dan
There's no way she was female, that lady was a DUDE!

I rather enjoy being hard core, but I'm taking the car to Sydney on the weekend.

I'm in tonight.

OH! And PISS OFF DAN!
Heidi1 Wrote:OH! And PISS OFF DAN!

What did i do? why do i always get picked on im the well behaved member of the canberra group. Max shoots stuff, Les goes invisible, you ogle road workers. why me!!!!
Regards

Dan
I do oggle road workers, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE ME A BAD PERSON!
it would if you knew what most of them where like hahahaha. so why am i pissing off? i feel violated
Regards

Dan
I know exactly what they are like.

YOU ALMOST TOLD THE FAIRING STORY! That's the last time I tell you anything!!
jsut getting you ready for your project bike!! ok ill never mention such a story again. until tongiht at the club house mwahahahaha
Regards

Dan
I'd like a motoguzzi le mons as a project. I could probably get a book that would teach me how they work.
probably but im not sure even the moto guzzi engineers know how they work!
Regards

Dan
Good point. I'd need better tools.... hey want to go and rumble Max's house?
nah ive got all the tools i need. plus Max has guns u can go your self. we could just knock off bunnings
Regards

Dan
oh and Heidi what time will you be there i might stay a bit later at work so that im not all alone at the rough pub
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:oh and Heidi what time will you be there i might stay a bit later at work so that im not all alone at the rough pub

Les was going tonight I thinks bloke. I'm stuck at work on O/T. rather be sucking JDs and burning red meat though!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Hi All,

My apologies for not making it last night.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)