Canberrans Sips Again
If we see a beanie sneaking past all on its own, we'll know you have gone invisible again.
be a bit cold for just a beanie Heidi!!
Regards

Dan
I think that has already been proven.

So who is coming to drinks at the new clubhouse?
Heidi1 Wrote:I think that has already been proven.

So who is coming to drinks at the new clubhouse?

Count me in
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
me!
Regards

Dan
I've got my laptop with me, so bring a USB with photos from the party if you want. Private screening.
scary!
Regards

Dan
I'll be a little late, I have an event on tonight, but I'll be there as quick as possible. Luckily it is only 5 mins from work.
so should we assume you will be more than your normal 15 minutes late?
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:so should we assume you will be more than your normal 15 minutes late?

Maate,
she is normally 15 to 30 minutes late. I understand that's a ladies perogative (sp?)
If her little mate turns up, he's all your's Dantheman!

I'll get there around 7.15 in that case. Just got onto BOMs looks bleak buddy, better bring your waders.

Max
it wont rain tongiht im on a mission for steak! God him self wouldnt interfere with that
Regards

Dan
[quote=Dan85]
it wont rain tongiht im on a mission for steak! God him self wouldnt interfere with that

See you there shortly. I've just finished loading for Saturday mornings shoot. Guns first then styeak Isn't that the way it's supposed to be.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
I'M STILL AT WORK!!! GGAAARRGGHHH!!

The speaker hasn't even STARTED a conversation with the audience, he's still TALKING!! I pretended I was going to the loo, it was that or throw my head back and snore.
Heidi1 Wrote:I'M STILL AT WORK!!! GGAAARRGGHHH!!

The speaker hasn't even STARTED a conversation with the audience, he's still TALKING!! I pretended I was going to the loo, it was that or throw my head back and snore.

What's going on some sonofa biatch parked a bloody white 08 busa in my parking spot in Woden. I wasn't riding the bling beast but he is a farking cheeky bastward anyway!!!! Is he one of yours Heidi?
Nope, but I bet I know who he is!