Canberrans Sips Again
Heidi1 Wrote:I'll give you a ring this arvo Max to discuss organising.

What an excellent party. Thank you to all of those who came - and to Busdriver for providing the entertainment - photos to follow! The less risque ones anyway!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2BeerAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
yeah it was really good thanks Max!
Regards

Dan
I'm still sleepy.
so wen are the pictures appearing?
Regards

Dan
In the cold light of day, I'm not sure which pictures should go on the internet. Not only do I have lovely photos of The Invisable Man, but I have a couple of choice ones of Simmo, flat on his tummy in the shed, trying to shoot out Max's tyres. I'm just stoked no-one got a photo of me doing something dumb.
Heidi1 Wrote:In the cold light of day, I'm not sure which pictures should go on the internet. Not only do I have lovely photos of The Invisable Man, but I have a couple of choice ones of Simmo, flat on his tummy in the shed, trying to shoot out Max's tyres. I'm just stoked no-one got a photo of me doing something dumb.

You haven't seen the pictures I got of you Heidi???

I'll have to run down to the Chemist to get them developed!Party-smiley-018EgyptianParty-smiley-018
Thanks for having us Max, Jen & I appreciated the hospitality and the company. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to Max & Heidi.
The run home was complete with sleet, I was so glad that I wired up those Hot Grips before we left Sydney, but nevertheless, a good cop free run home.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

motoplast Wrote:Thanks for having us Max, Jen & I appreciated the hospitality and the company. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to Max & Heidi.
The run home was complete with sleet, I was so glad that I wired up those Hot Grips before we left Sydney, but nevertheless, a good cop free run home.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

Thanks Tex and Jen. We enjoyed having you down to join in the fun.

Max and MezAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
so we meeting this thursday? Mr invisible i suggest we dont go invisible at the civic pub i think they throw you out for that sorta thing.............if they could see you
Regards

Dan
They would have to catch him first!

I liked the Civic Pub unless anyone has a better idea.
well sinsations doesnt open till 830-9 so its a bit late so civic pub is good for me
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:well sinsations doesnt open till 830-9 so its a bit late so civic pub is good for me

Civic Pub works for me too guys.

Has anyone seen "Scoot"? we really need him to come, as well as Red Busa Boy et5c.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Scoot? Red busa boy? must be people i havent met!! what about our little friend?
Regards

Dan
SHUSH!

We are talking about people who ride busas.
I'll still be on those horrible 5 am starts on Friday,
so it's early to bed on Thursday night for me.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)