Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
REVIT13 Wrote:or a brock system!

pete everett ran 9.38 tonight with an m4 system. no ballast or shifter

There ya go Rob, another gen2 to compete against!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:
REVIT13 Wrote:or a brock system!
pete everett ran 9.38 tonight with an m4 system. no ballast or shifter
There ya go Rob, another gen2 to compete against!

Yep may have to get mine dynoed oneday
but the no ballast its a bit Scary
Hopefully should be good weather tommorrow.Last week simmo and i would have raced utes,with the bikes on the trailors behind them in the wet.wsid has no imagination or sense of humour.Hopefully we,ll get to race bikes tommorrow.My bikes over its cold and has a new pair of sneakers,the last shoes kept blowing smoke for some reason.Confused.
Simmo 9.584(very rapid gen2) spaman 9.61( gn1),alex(rapid gen 2) 9.73.I won $300 for a 0.001 reaction,but dissapointed to not put it all together.The grip was there so you got braver,then it wasn,t.Big sideways offthe line even with a sticky mickey.I equalled the rapid gen2,s mph of 146mph on the last run.Simmos bike smokes it.Goes like a gen 1.5?I wish simmo bought it.Lol3
Now look here young fellas, in my day, gen1's did 9.5s. So Simmo is down on hp again, Glenn needs to go on a diet and Alex is riding the magazines Malvern Star which is showing signs of being well usd.
"par excellence"
Genn finally got a green light Pi_thumbsup 001 & the $$$ well it had to come, you have been working on it for years (I mean the green light that is) Ghastly
What happen on the last run too much pressure on you when had to face the mighty Blue one Pi_tongue
Well done Guys a good night but a very very slow one (I do hate shit box cars)
Good to read results, one question thou no 60' times anymore?

Whats happened? forget about rider skill and just out power the opposition?

Would be good to read some 60' times and compare apples with apples!

Leonard.Biker
I guess winter is not kind to 60' times, try to gas hard off the line and its over before it begins.
"par excellence"
I mean't comparing between riders on the night rather than from previous outings.

Leonard.Biker
No 1.5,s at this time of year.Maybe 1.5hrs between runs though.Im sure ive seen less water,glycol,and oil on a mechanic floor that the start line at wsid.The starter needs new glasses i reckon.
Quote:Maybe 1.5hrs between runs though
If you are lucky
3.5 hr wait on the first one don't you mean
Scrappy high 1.6s for me, way too many set up changes & not enough practice for me lately missed the last couple of weeks
Low 1.6's for Glenn
i think 60 & 330's would be good. gives you a better idea of a clean run 1 to 2nd stuff and wheelies.

cheers guys.
A solution for your 60ft,s rob.Cheers.
Another shot.
Terry J is now on a busa, welcome to the dark side Terry
Thats 2 Kawwa riders have now have come over Clap