Canberrans Sips Again
no were to park near zeffs in belco. and last time i went there with work not one person got what they ordered.
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:no were to park near zeffs in belco. and last time i went there with work not one person got what they ordered.

So I take it we're going to the place in town where we are likely to get into fights? I had better bring the .45 in that case!

MaxAustralia2GhastlyAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Heidi1 Wrote:You were pretty excited about your mountain of meat!

Civic Pub, Braddon. Rough as guts, no idea what the food is like and we'll probably get into a punch up, but we can park out the front.

Anyone got a better idea?

I like your reasoning Heidi - Braddon everyone???

I'll follow you over heidi so i don't get lost! leaving your place at 6.50ish? or leaving from work?

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
yeah ill meet you guys tehre at 7pm ill bring my knuckle dusters!!
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:yeah ill meet you guys tehre at 7pm ill bring my knuckle dusters!!

Baton, handguns, the odd thermo-nuclear device, we'll be right.

If it goes completely to shit we know we can ride away more quickly than anyone else!
its really not that bad there ive spent many a drunken night there. its the kingston pub that is the dangerous one
Regards

Dan
Leave from my place Max, I'll take you down.
Enjoy your night.

I've got to be at work about 4:45 so I'll be going to bed early.

5 day shifts, then one day off, then 2 more day shifts (or is it 3), then , .... who *ucking cares anymore

Besides, I've been told I need to cut down on my riding, or work my days off to make more money, which will cut down my riding anyway.

Not worth selling it. mmmm maybe I should pull it to bits and sell it as parts.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Australia2HayabusaAustralia2
Busdriver Wrote:Enjoy your night.

I've got to be at work about 4:45 so I'll be going to bed early.

5 day shifts, then one day off, then 2 more day shifts (or is it 3), then , .... who *ucking cares anymore

Besides, I've been told I need to cut down on my riding, or work my days off to make more money, which will cut down my riding anyway.

Not worth selling it. mmmm maybe I should pull it to bits and sell it as parts.

Les is going manic again! Come and get drunk instead -or get a station that looks after you.Just send mandy a rude email telling her what you think of her management! Looks like you guys are getting the chop anyway, come home to DPU - all is forgiven Party-smiley-018

Max
All in favour of the cook your own club house say I!!
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:All in favour of the cook your own club house say I!!

"I" - that was okay!
NEW CLUBHOUSE!! That place ROCKS! MAN it has changed since I used to get hammered and have a kip under the pool tables. AND we can park out the front. We'll have to get a few more there so we squeeze out the public servants who are 'slumming it'.
damn pubes!! our little friend at zeffas will be distraught if we dont go back tho
Regards

Dan
That has ocurred to me. Little darling was so upset last time. We need an alternative clubhouse though.
yeah. perhaps we could do week on week off one night at zeffas and one at civic pub that way we get a variety of scenery and food
Regards

Dan