Canberrans Sips Again
Yep I'm up for next Thursday 26th at Zephas (or elsewhere) Very Happy
ChiggenWingz Wrote:Yep I'm up for next Thursday 26th at Zephas (or elsewhere) Very Happy
I'm off duty as of Monday morning, have the bike booked in for it's 36k service on Monday, will get a kip then get up a little after lunch. Should make it to Canberra Riders Social Sip depending in weather.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
so wats doing this thursday
Regards

Dan
Yep I'm still up for coming along

7pm still?
Zeffs has burned down, I suggest Old Canberra Inn at 7pm. See you there. Clannerman (the newbie) is coming.

Cheers

HEIDI xxx
Where is the Old Canberra Inn?
It is quite close to Tilleys, but is on Mouat St. We used to meet there.
Found where it is

195 Mouat Street
Lyneham, ACT 2602

[Image: streetmapfinal2.jpg]

See you guys at 7
Heidi1 Wrote:Zeffs has burned down, I suggest Old Canberra Inn at 7pm. See you there. Clannerman (the newbie) is coming.

Cheers

HEIDI xxx

STREWTH! Is that for real?? Zeff's has burnt down!!
No Zeffs didn't burn down. (not completely anywy)

On the 11th June they had a fire in their kitchen to which the ACT Fire Brigade responded. (posted earlier in this topic.....doesn't anyone read my posts)

They might not have it all fixed up after the water and smoke damge. On the news footage the building looked intact.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Old Canberra Inn was kinda nice! Bring something warm though. I'd forgotten it's rather seedy charm. We met the newest member of the Canberra Club, he is tops and I think you'll like him. He can hold his own against Dan.

'So what you are saying is.....'
hold his own against me? what are you talking about heidi? you make it sound like im mean
Regards

Dan
GOD NO! I mean as a bunch (you, me, Max Les, etc), we all talk really fast and over each other, all competing to tell our story (that is HEAPS better) than the one before. I thought he did well to get a word in at all!
oh yeah fair enough. he may not come back yet
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:oh yeah fair enough. he may not come back yet

So our new meeting place is....Old Canberra Inn again?

Last time I was there a dear old thing of 50ish was making eyes at me. Could be good for a Grab a Granny night!Party-smiley-018EgyptianParty-smiley-018

MaxAustralia2BeerAustralia2