Camden residents stops islamic school.
The world has become a truly terrifying place when Max Pi_tongueis the most racially tolerant person here.Trophy

I just got back from three months in a French country; the French are world renowned for their bigotry and arrogance. Funny I found there to be less fuckwits there than here.

Stop the world I want to get offBiker
There is a dark place inside me that wants to keep Aussie a "white" country for my kids. I had a moment of enlightenment when I saw a sheila on the teev a few years ago. She was as Chinese/Japanese as all get out but when she opened her north and south and spoke she sounded like pure Chipps Rafferty "Strewth, strike me bloody pink!" I had to ask myself what made me any more Aussie than this Aussie born Asian decendent lady in her 40s. My honest answer had to be "She is as Aussie as I."

Religion breeds hate, distrust and rank inequality in about all spheres. That's why I have resigned from religion. If this hate and bullshit from Christian and Muslim fundamentalists is what God wants - he is one sick fucker that I want nothing to do with. The fundamentalists of all orders that scare people through their radical beliefs and repression of "normal people" need to be removed from our society once and for all.

Can you believe in a Holy war to remove those Holy manipulative fucknuckles who want us all at each others throats - in God's name? My hand is up in the air.:aussie

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
+1 well said
kawasuki Wrote:
1300hayabusa Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:
Louwai Wrote:
1300hayabusa Wrote:Typical ignorant response when confronted with the truth!!!!
safe riding buddyCoolsmiley

One of the causes of conflict is when one person or group tries to push their beliefs on another person or group.

In this forum I have put forward my observasions (not necessarily my beliefs), in a non agressive manner, for others to comment on if they wish, in a civil & respectful exchange.

You have attacked me personally, not knowing who I am or where I come from, for not agreeing with your views.
You have also abused & insulted me because I do not (in your eyes) conform to your way of thinking.

That, my friend, is EXACTLY why there is so much racial tension in the world today, because one group can't live with the fact that another group believes something different.

Just tell him to farkoff

[/i]Im sorry Ray I just realised that if I fcuked off it would be ideal for you:no one posting better prices or having a choice.

Not hard to post better prices when there is no TAX involved,also could be a trick with the transoport. And what is the name of your trading business ??

Its 1800buttfcuk same as your finance proposal!!!Im using an Aussie supplier and usually he pays taxes so Im not sure why you are getting your pantys in a knot.In regards to "TRICKS"I think you will be doing some of those if your sales dont pick up.
kawasuki Wrote:I didnt think this thread was about race,,,(just to make sure that all the rascist dogs dont get carried away) I am sure it was about Islam religion.

I was under the impression from what the Camden council said that it was because of zoneing and parking that a refusal to build was imposed and not for religous reasons like you are mentioning ray!!!!!! Double faced and hidden agenda attitude is what the real reason is.The council would have never came out and said No permit because you are muslim,jew or budhist cause that would expose the ignorant fear and just portray the bigtory.Ray you clearly demonstrated its about religion/race
1300hayabusa Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:
1300hayabusa Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:
Louwai Wrote:
1300hayabusa Wrote:Typical ignorant response when confronted with the truth!!!!
safe riding buddyCoolsmiley

One of the causes of conflict is when one person or group tries to push their beliefs on another person or group.

In this forum I have put forward my observasions (not necessarily my beliefs), in a non agressive manner, for others to comment on if they wish, in a civil & respectful exchange.

You have attacked me personally, not knowing who I am or where I come from, for not agreeing with your views.
You have also abused & insulted me because I do not (in your eyes) conform to your way of thinking.

That, my friend, is EXACTLY why there is so much racial tension in the world today, because one group can't live with the fact that another group believes something different.

Just tell him to farkoff

[/i]Im sorry Ray I just realised that if I fcuked off it would be ideal for you:no one posting better prices or having a choice.

Not hard to post better prices when there is no TAX involved,also could be a trick with the transoport. And what is the name of your trading business ??

Its 1800buttfcuk same as your finance proposal!!!Im using an Aussie supplier and usually he pays taxes so Im not sure why you are getting your pantys in a knot.In regards to "TRICKS"I think you will be doing some of those if your sales dont pick up.

U wouldnt want to see my trick,,, pal.
Madmax Wrote:
BLACKZOOK Wrote:
There is a dark place inside me that wants to keep Aussie a "white" country for my kids. I had a moment of enlightenment when I saw a sheila on the teev a few years ago. She was as Chinese/Japanese as all get out but when she opened her north and south and spoke she sounded like pure Chipps Rafferty "Strewth, strike me bloody pink!" I had to ask myself what made me any more Aussie than this Aussie born Asian decendent lady in her 40s. My honest answer had to be "She is as Aussie as I."

Religion breeds hate, distrust and rank inequality in about all spheres. That's why I have resigned from religion. If this hate and bullshit from Christian and Muslim fundamentalists is what God wants - he is one sick fucker that I want nothing to do with. The fundamentalists of all orders that scare people through their radical beliefs and repression of "normal people" need to be removed from our society once and for all.

Can you believe in a Holy war to remove those Holy manipulative fucknuckles who want us all at each others throats - in God's name? My hand is up in the air.:aussie

No i disagree Max religion dose not breed hate ,,hate is already there in people.
religion is just used to air it and to use whatever means they can to destroy others ,especially in one radical religion called Islam. We have to face it it does say if the infidel is not converted then they are to be destroyed,and they are doing a good f*&^ing job in the killing cycle. I see Christianity says turn the other cheek not blow his fucken head off.. World Peace, we all want it Hmmm ,,when we are all in a separate cage and we cant get at each other then we can have peace.
kawasuki Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:
BLACKZOOK Wrote:

Keep reloading mate and keep your powder dry.

MaxAustralia2Australia2Australia2
I hate it when the grown-ups fight.

If you mob can't keep it nice (keeping in mind we all have to drink together and some share a bunk at Jindy), I'll send you all outside to play.
Maybe the bloke on the news the other day had the right idea. That the human race needs to become extinct to give the other species on this planet a chance.

But by the way things are going, we are going to take the planet with us when we go. If we can't have it, nothing is.

Why do they/us/humans use the term "mankind".....nothing f*&^ing kind about us as far as I can tell.

And shit Max, I like Japanese women. And besides,....where would we be without the Japanese? We'd all be riding HD boat anchors that's where.

That's all I have to say on the matter............I'm off to slash my wrists now.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Madmax Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:
BLACKZOOK Wrote:

Keep reloading mate and keep your powder dry.

MaxAustralia2Australia2Australia2
Can u use the IMR 4831? in the .270
Heidi1 Wrote:I hate it when the grown-ups fight.

If you mob can't keep it nice (keeping in mind we all have to drink together and some share a bunk at Jindy), I'll send you all outside to play.

As long as u come outside tooooo.
No i disagree Max religion dose not breed hate ,,hate is already there in people.
religion is just used to air it and to use whatever means they can to destroy others ,especially in one radical religion called Islam. We have to face it it does say if the infidel is not converted then they are to be destroyed,and they are doing a good f*&^ing job in the killing cycle. I see Christianity says turn the other cheek not blow his fucken head off.. World Peace, we all want it Hmmm ,,when we are all in a separate cage and we cant get at each other then we can have peace.
[/quote]

You in a cage would be a very Kodak moment and just to educate you a little: Christianity does preach to turn the other cheek but not their own!!!!maybe you forgot the crusades and how christianity treated the non believers.The kuran recognises jesus as a prophet not the son of god unlike selfish christianity where there is only one god and the rest are bubkis.Keep in mind that the tora,kuran and what the chrisi's use all comes from the old testment.I suppose you forgot that part when you qouted...... your grace!!!!!!!
[/quote]
[/quote]

NO thanks Ray, I've done the tables, it's just too slow. Same speed approx as the AR2209, I couldn't get a satisfactory group under an inch at 100 with the 09. You can have this Re22 bloke, that's too fast a burn rate for the .338LM.

[/quote]

NO thanks Ray, I've done the tables, it's just too slow. Same speed approx as the AR2209, I couldn't get a satisfactory group under an inch at 100 with the 09. You can have this Re22 bloke, that's too fast a burn rate for the .338LM.

[/quote]

Ok i will buy u a middy next time the commadore gets the wobbles