Camden residents stops islamic school.
TimF Wrote:
BUSA-RO Wrote:Cant we just send the kids to school to learn and let there perants teach them a religion at home.

Couldn't agree more.

But it's not my place to tell a parent they can't expect their kid's school to reinforce their religion. Including Islam.

I fear that ignorance will blind every conversation like this one. Isn't it amazing how quickly we go to guns (get hot under the collar) when someone plays the "race" card.

Simmer guys and try to keep truth alive instead of prejudice shouting it's lies and bullshit.

I say (in a previous life) Kill them all and let God sort them out! but then I realised God had nothing to do with it!

Max - long farking night at work, can you tell?EgyptianEgyptianEgyptian
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
BUSA-RO Wrote:
TimF Wrote:
BUSA-RO Wrote:Cant we just send the kids to school to learn and let there perants teach them a religion at home.

Couldn't agree more.

But it's not my place to tell a parent they can't expect their kid's school to reinforce their religion. Including Islam.

Very tru Tim the one sad thing about it is when a prep school is not aloud to have santa because it will affend one childs religion Wtf

FYI ROD Santa is not a religious character but more of a retail gimmick in todays world so I dont see your point ,unless you are referring to the kids and how unfair that they dont get to see a character they all relate too in the festive season .It seems to me that the Camden residents took offence to the whole thing and punished the children on their education and how they practise their beliefs and thats not SAD????
Its blatant hypocrasy when we all put our hand up and say freedom but than we want to segregate migrants.If people are told that they cant teach or practicse what they believe in they will feel opressed and when that happens turmoil and rebelion will merge.That is one thing this great country cant afford due to its peaceful history.Australia never had to deal with internal conflict or home bred terorrism so people here should be more informed on how to use diplomacy and knowledge to avoid Cronulla scenarios that could and will lead to violent outbursts.These people have had war,genocide,rape and torture in their life so it would be real easy for some extremists among us who condone and use violence to manipulate these people towards major civil conflict.History is our biggest canvas for us to learn from and not to do mistakes that only happend round the corner.Remember the yanks always believed that nothing could get to them on home soil but we know how wrong they where today
They should let them build there school ,at least then they'll know where all the little apprentice terrorists are .
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
1300hayabusa Wrote:
Louwai Wrote:
1300hayabusa Wrote:
Louwai Wrote:When in Rome.

If you want to live in a specific place / country, join in, don't try to change it to suit your own requirements. (we're talking major changes here).
If the place where you live needs changing (as you see it) then maybe you shouldn't be living in that place / country.

Louwai maybe the aboriginals in this country should have had the same policy for your ancestors when they landed here.EXACTLY as you wrote above!!!!!Or would you say that does not apply for you???? How fcukin rude are some people,dont you remember your history?????Guns, theft,pilage,rape all these where the tricks of the day.Secondly the Iraqi's that burnt the flag would not have been here doing that shit if Australia did not buttt its nose in the war.This country has never learned from its past mistakes eg:Vietnam, their citizens claim refugee status in this country due to the fact that you went to their's TRIED to take over and lost.What the fcuk where you doing there??????Now you hear biggot,racist pricks complaining when it was you who gave them that right to be here.
By the way what is Australian????? is it not a mixture of people,cultures,nationalitys,religons ,food,fashion and all sorts that makes this place unique?????Or is it as a journalist described,a facade of goodwill and acceptance with deep hidden racial anger bred by the ignorant.People here should not forget their history and how they obtained/stole this land and how gratefull we should be to others,
the indigenous people of this land.

I love a good debate ........ Especially when the others can't help making a personal attack.

But I agree with what you said 1300.......

I certainly don't condone Australia's involvement in ANY war or country take-over.
I am not a fan of what was done in Australia over 100yrs ago. But it was just that, over 100 yrs ago. There is nothing I can do about it now other than to treat everyone as my equal...
My comments in the previous post were not directed at any secific race or colour. It was purely my observation.
I didn't specifically say that the flag burners were Iraqie people.
My reference to that was about what others have said here. The Gov lets in too many people without stringent enough background checks, regardless of where they come from.
I'm not saying "don't let them in", I'm just saying "Check them out thoroughly" first.

1300, it sounds like you have some deep rooted hatred of your own there aimed at the white Australian's. Maybe you do & maybe you don't. But that's the way your post reads.

I have been lucky enough to live in / visit 18 different countries in my life to date. Some for up to 3yrs at a time.
All of which I have stayed in with gratitude towards the local people for making me welcome.

What has entering this country and checks have to do with what I said????secondly if they are not checked properly by the pople you are paying taxes to just goes to show what kind of border defence you have running here and to be quite frank any 2c terrorist would find this place like a smorgasboard if he wanted due to the lack of eduaction and awareness.Your defences are a joke and that is coming from personal experience. In regards to your comment about me having deep rooted hatred towards white Australians is only your interpretation or maybe a flare up comment on your side.I and many others have been subject to racial abuse and ATTEMPTED assaults since I have been here.One day not so long ago some locals here in Qld decided to try and intimidate/attack us,these arsholes met the wrong bloke to spit their venom at and found out the hard way how bad the health system here is.My resevervations are towards racist pricks who think that they have some god given right that they can sit on their high chair made out of a century of totrure and pilage and discriminate towards color,culture and language just because they dont uderstand it due to their meaningless exsitance and uncultered upbringing.I have met alot of aussies overseas like yourself who are humble,respectfull and courteous when visiting places but I have also met rednecks who slag the locals because they dont speak english even when reminded that many aussies can hardly utter a word in any other language.It so easy to put our hand up and say that was than and this is now but you conveniently dismiss/forget that the NOW is a result from the past.You have been reaping the benefits of the attrocities done but god forbid anyone puts it in your face because its the truth ........what the fcuk is with that????? You history is what makes you..This shit was going on in the 60's and 70's and not that long ago.You also mentioned that the gov lets alot of people in without checking!!!!!! which in my oppinon is alot of bullshit and an indication to me that lately you have not been through the imigration system in this country like some here have.If this was the case why is there such a shortage of people in the work force????? Who are these people who are not being checked??? Are you referring about Dr patel and the sorts for example,the doctors that people here WANTED to employ because they accept cheaper wages???? Discrimation,rascism has to be fixed from within and if you where never confronted with that situation than you dont know what its like.I have no pleasure when I am attacked/ confronted by people like that but than reaonsable proportionate force is used to teach them what 1000's of years worth of history can do.I have no problem with white people considering I look like the inside of a coconut and if I did it would not be because of their ignorance but more for the fact that they steal oxygen.I came here on a Cathay Pacific business class flight from Switzerland is all I say to those who think that forgeiners should not be here.Maybe a little reminder how discriminate some rules are here is the Beiging games.We rightfully stop Chinese people from bringing food into this country for a whole array of reasons and I agree fully, BUT we want to take our shit to their country with us and cause they refused and rightfully so, the local racism went on high alert with phrases like gook this gook that...... this is only one of the many scenarios that happen on a daily bassis.
By the way some thorugh background checks cant be done because we bombed the fcuk out of their buildings to "protect them"...........more of a case of divide,conquer and steal their natural rescoures.
just a reminder!!
I just realised who started this thread and that explains the term red neck or red coats with a gun as they where called in times gone by.......does that sound familiar to the history buffs

Well u couldnt even mention a name "
Quote"I just realised who started this thread and that explains the term red neck " Your a lucky son of a gun boy. WHy? because u live in Qld. Now u wouldnt be so lucky if u lived in or around Sydney.
Rubin are you telling me Santa is only a character Wtf that cant be true Frown wait to i see the fat red prick next time Icon_box_
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
1300hayabusa Wrote:Typical ignorant response when confronted with the truth!!!!
safe riding buddyCoolsmiley

One of the causes of conflict is when one person or group tries to push their beliefs on another person or group.

In this forum I have put forward my observasions (not necessarily my beliefs), in a non agressive manner, for others to comment on if they wish, in a civil & respectful exchange.

You have attacked me personally, not knowing who I am or where I come from, for not agreeing with your views.
You have also abused & insulted me because I do not (in your eyes) conform to your way of thinking.

That, my friend, is EXACTLY why there is so much racial tension in the world today, because one group can't live with the fact that another group believes something different.
I think aussies are pretty laid back and wouldn,t care a hoot on what people do and practice in their own homes.However when a religion impacts on a group assimilation and confirmation to the laws in the country they choose to live ,it becomes a problem.if the religious laws clash with the laws of the country you need to to either compromise or change country,and not expect to get special dispensations because of your religion.The rest of the the community sees this and resents this.Religion or not if everyone thinks how their actions day to day religious, redneck or not impact on others no one will have anything to complain about.Don,t leave a footprint.If i had muslims on one side of me who didn,t smoke me out of my house,didn,t park across my driveway,or lawn or play loud music until all hours of the night,i,d have nothing to complain about and would invite them over for a barbie myself.If the basis of someones belief isn,t consideration of others around you possibly not of your own religion ,your going to come across as inconsiderate.Theres no denying what the Koran thinks of non muslim people and i think thats central to the excuse that young muslim males have for their behaviour.That just adds to young male beahviour in general as i,ve rarely found much drama with them except in doing business with them,they seem to operate on a different set of rules to what you normally expect.So believe what you want just don,t bother others,and abide by the laws everyone else has to regardless of what you think you can get away with and theres no problem.
Louwai Wrote:

One of the causes of conflict is when one person or group tries to push their beliefs on another person or group.

In this forum I have put forward my observasions (not necessarily my beliefs), in a non agressive manner, for others to comment on if they wish, in a civil & respectful exchange.

You have attacked me personally, not knowing who I am or where I come from, for not agreeing with your views.
You have also abused & insulted me because I do not (in your eyes) conform to your way of thinking.

That, my friend, is EXACTLY why there is so much racial tension in the world today, because one group can't live with the fact that another group believes something different.

Just tell him to farkoff
Well u couldnt even mention a name "
Quote"I just realised who started this thread and that explains the term red neck " Your a lucky son of a gun boy. WHy? because u live in Qld. Now u wouldnt be so lucky if u lived in or around Sydney.
[/quote

Im sorry I should have used your name considering you have no common sense and people here cant put 1+1 together according to you.You threaten me on a public forum hiding behind a key pad and your guns, why dont you call me???????Im always available for racist bitches like you Mr COM-AN-SUKME.
Louwai Wrote:When in Rome.

If you want to live in a specific place / country, join in, don't try to change it to suit your own requirements. (we're talking major changes here).
If the place where you live needs changing[/color][/i] (as you see it) then maybe you shouldn't be living in that place / country.

Are these the obsevations you are talking about???? cause they seem to be statements to me.
Louwai Wrote:I've always been proud that Australia was a tollerant nation & should be complimented on the way we allow integration

BUT
There is a line that should not be crossed.

Does anyone remember when the 1st Iraq war started in 1991.
There was a very small group of "refugees" who protested against the war in the streets of Melbourne & burnt the Australian Flag.

The slack ass AU Gov slapped them on the wrist & told them to be good. Any other country the f***kers would have been shot. No question.
Not to mention. These types of people (said flag burning refugees) would be the first to become spies / terrorists etc & they are already in Australia.

What would happen if you stood in the middle of Washington & burnt the US flag, or in Isreal somewhere & burnt their flag. Pretty much any other country. You'd be shot........... No questions.....

This is another of your attentive obsevations where you said in a later post that the flag burners where NOT Iraqi's.I must have misunderstood you !!!!!!
Louwai Wrote:

That, my friend, is EXACTLY why there is so much racial tension in the world today, because one group(Camden residents) can't live with the fact that another group believes something different.(islamic school attended by children)

Where in any of the previous posts did you mention that these are your observations???? It seems to me that you are trying to make it sound that you where qouting others when you use the word observations thus relinquishing you from the crap you wrote.Sure you observed but than you came on and made statements!!!!and preety contraditcing ones too.Just have a look at your last paragraph:Is it not what the people in Camden and a few on this site are doing/saying about a school? you also have to include yourself with OBSERVATIONS like
WHEN IN ROME
they should be or live in another place..........
I can re-post your stuff back up and maybe you can elaborate on your OBSERVATIONS cause maybe I cant read English.In regards to you comment about how in my eyes you dont confrom the way I think is just a malicious attempt to obscure/muddy my point and that was:
IF PEOPLE ARE NOT ACCEPTED THE WAY THEY ARE
TREATED LIKE CRIMINALS
CONSTRICT THEM BY DENYING THEM FREEDOM OF RELIGION,CULTURE and TRADITIONS
THAN THAT IS WRONG .Does that offend you???is it wrong????its what I have been saying all along.
Finally I did not abuse or attack you personally I was reffering to rascist pigs who think that Australia is their land and everyone who comes here has to give up their heritage,reilgon and traditions.If you are not one of these oxygen thieves than its not directed to you.People feel insulted/abused by two things THE TRUTH and LIES and I dont think I lied in anything I said.
An observation through history...
Seeing as a 'certain someone' wants us to be historical or hysterical...

Throughout history we have had conflict between pretty much every major (and minor) ethnic group.
The Catholics and the Protestants are well known in Ireland for their ongoing hatred. I remember an article about an Australian tourist being beating because he didn't care to answer The Challenge, "Catholic or Protestant?"
South Africa (where I'm from - and am therefore fuly qualified, with Honours, to speak on racisim) has not only had black on white problems (white on black problems, if you prefer) but also inter-tribal tiffs that make westernised warfare pale in comparrison. Further north in Africa, countries have been defined by the number of lives taken.
In South America; I've stayed in countries where the mention of a neighbouring country wil cause the people in the immediate vicinity to spit on the ground.
In Europe; religion and sex has played it's part in creating borders and cultural boundries.
In the UK... well, they got tired of one religion and invented another. The next queen to come in and decided the first Pretend Friend was the best and then gave her name to a rather revoltng cocktail.

Here come's the inflammatory bit...
Each of these conflicts is individual. The problems associated with each 'hotspot' are just that - hot in one spot and not global.
Look at history; EVERYWHERE the muslims have settled there has been conflict.
Middle East (one country refuses to recognise Israel and wants them wiped out)
North Africa, West Africa, East Africa, Southern Africa
Europe - both West and East
Malaysia, Indonesia and most of the Pacific Rim
I don't America personally but I don't think bringing buildings down decides much either way.

My experience with Muslim and Islam is limited. By choice. I don't believe in anyone or any dogma that forces me in one way or another. Live and Let Live; not Live and Let Die.

My observation in this thread (if it hasn't been cancelled yet and 1300 put on probabtion for personal attacks on forum members - a good suggestion if any moderators are listening)
is that cultural intergration in not perfect. It's not supposed to be otherwise we lose our identity.
Don't be backwards in going forwards either; it's why I ride a Busa. Look at history and learn, but look also at the history of other countries and learn too.

I'm leaving a lot unsaid because I would love to see debate - not personal attacks on people because they have an opinion
kawasuki Wrote:Just tell him to farkoff

Not worth it Kawa, Ruben just wants to keep on going & going.
Now he has even started modifying my previous posts in his replies so that they reflect more to his subject rather than my original concept.
There are planty of other "racial" comments in this thread, but for some reason he's decided to ignore them & just pick on me.

I wonder if he actually read the first few words in my first reply where I said "I agree with you".

Funny thing is, through this whole exchange, Ruben has made the assumption that I am Australian.
Not once has he asked if I have ever been the victim of racism.
I wonder if he has ever had an automatic weapon held to his head in a racial incident / situation. I certainly have & it's not something I care to encounter again, along with many other racial incidents over the years where I was the target.

I think I'll just leave it at that............
I don,t think people expect new members of this country to give up their heritage,religion and traditions.Its only when new Australians put these things before the laws of the country and claim racism so they can continue living outside the laws and courteouses of the country they have chosen to live.That means paying tax,not scamming pensions for family members who don,t live here,not using medicare to buy cheap pills here to send back to grandma overseas,Not expecting an employer to give you x amount of time to pray each day.Thats where the resentment lies in actions like this.This is Australia,many cultures live here in many different ways within the laws and rules of not annoying those around you,if these laws clash with any culture or religion it is up to those people to assess their place of residence like everyone else has to,not for the laws to change to suit them.Australian is very much a soft touch.Try going to japan to start up a business without any japanese employees.Regardless of redneck labelling i fail to see the problem with retaining some core integrity with the Australian way of life.Everyone has a point of view and often more respect goes to the migrants that did come over on a boat and made something of themselves,provided they didn,t make all there money in griffith.