Heidi is going to The Rock!
Heidi1 Wrote:I have gear for ANY weather now! I was heading for the VIC snowfields so I have all that stuff, now I'm going to the rock. I have more gear than a girl needs

But have you got a MAP Ghastly
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Heidi1 Wrote:I have gear for ANY weather now! I was heading for the VIC snowfields so I have all that stuff, now I'm going to the rock. I have more gear than a girl needs
Just open your purse and put any more gear you have in there. Every man knows a woman's purse is bottomless.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!

Ah - there's never enough room on a bike for all the sh#t that a girl takes away for the weekend Scary

Ruffy
Hey Heidi,

If you overnight in Alice Springs, check out Bojangles Saloon in Todd St. Lots of potential for groupie back packers.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Really nice to read the ride report so far. Brings out that sense of adventure within us I think. Hope you're having a fantastic time!

Its a shame we can't ride the freeway like the busa wants too though. They seem happy to sit on 160-170 at an easy pace. Mind you, as you said, the twisties can make up for that :-)

Are you running one of the Pilot Road 2ct's? They are honestly a bloody top tyre, had one on the yama fzr1k. Think i'm almost due for a new one on the kwakazoidx too.

Keep up the ride reports, loving it!
@Madmax - No it is starting to cool off rather nicely up this way. A little under 10 degrees this morning in my little town called Biloela ( about an an hour and a quarter from gladstone and an hour and a half from rockhampton). Over 40 in summer and below Zero in winter. Got down to -5 last year.

Anyway sorry Heidi for highjacking your thread just thought I would add my 2 cents.
VNSVLE Wrote:@Madmax - No it is starting to cool off rather nicely up this way. A little under 10 degrees this morning in my little town called Biloela ( about an an hour and a quarter from gladstone and an hour and a half from rockhampton). Over 40 in summer and below Zero in winter. Got down to -5 last year.

Anyway sorry Heidi for highjacking your thread just thought I would add my 2 cents.
Thanks for that, I rode up to Clermont last year in July as my cousin was very sick. Beautiful days, very cold nights, freezing. There was a clear demarcation heading up onto the plateau on the way to Emerald. I hope it don't get too cold for heidi too quickly. It's going to be cold enough when she heads south!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Go Girl go, I'll give you the address of my remedial massage when you get back sounds like you will need it Pi_thumbsup
If you come back through Brissy give us a ring 32051532 or 0410315154 and we will put you up for the night and Tone will check your bike over for you.
WELL DONE HEIDI!!!!

I Am Sure Simmos Massage WOULD involve a HAPPY ENDING as well!!!!!!! Ghastly
Today I showed them what a Hayabusa can do. I did the 177kms from Longreach to Winton in just over an hour. AND I managed to dodge the cop in the marked car (unmarked might be an issue). Of course I did the whole thing at the speed limit. I wondered how the bike would go at speed, in the heat and in a straight line. She was bloody beautiful! On the road today, I got air TWICE!!! The first time scared the hell out of me, the second time I stuck my leg out like a motorcross rider.

I went to the stockmans hall of fame, what a beautiful building. Tonight we are in Winton, and have somehow managed to take over the three pubs in town. We are now having a pub crawl that takes in the three. For those of you who know Tex and Bundy, Tex managed to pick up the local (female) cop tonight and is taking her for a ride tomorrow. She asked what time we are heading out so she can be doing paperwork then. Yesterday I made friends with the local plod at Alpha, and as he was driving away, he pulled me aside and said, you'll have a clear run for the next 30kms if you leave right now. The cops have been lovely. I think a few of the Harleys have been done, but that is because they are ugly.

Tomorrow we are riding to Mt Isa. 5 to 600kms of straight line, but I'm getting into the swing of it. The Pilot Roads are running a treat, and don't worry Busgo, I am lubing the chain. I'm making much better time than everyone else. After that it is three ways, then Alice, then the Rock, then I have to get home in four days, I am so rooted.

You'll be happy to know that the busa is the best damn bike for this. For those of you who might wonder if I just go in a straight line, in the last month I've done a track day at Eastern Creek, the Vic Snowies and then this straight line stuff. The bike hasn't put a foot wrong.

I'm having such a lovely time, I'm getting a tattoo in ALice. I'll try and post some photos from Mt Isa tomorrow, the internet is fairly basic here, apparently the heat and dust plays havoc with computers.

HEIDI xxx

P.S. Who knew so many men had tattoos on their arses. For some reason, quite a few of them have felt the need to share.
P.S. f*** off Loafie
Good reading, glad to hear your having a great time, enjoy yourself Heidi, Looking forward to seeing some pic's of your adventures.

Undecided How about some pics of those blokes tattoos Ghastly
never fly higher than your angel.
Heidi you are my hero Egyptian
Heidi1 Wrote:P.S. f*** off Loafie

Ghastly
[Image: photo3.jpg]