Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
I'm out this Wed looks like Storm anyway, but in for the 2nd April Pi_thumbsup
Me too, the Boss says:- "no dice Son, you gotta work late"
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
last week was a bit full on running both bikes and ended up going 10.12 on the busa and 10.19 on the zx14.I found the 14 to be easier to get out of the hole but then dies off.I think once they have both been lowered the busa will leave it for deadClap
Don't ask me, I just ride it.
Thats what I figured may have been the case (easier to get out of the hole), from my faiing memory, the first 2 runs came up 10.4 vs 10.2 in favour of the 14.
"par excellence"
Chris are you coming out this week to join in with kicking Spamans ass again Icon_box_
newtons law says for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.Lol3Clutch is sorted,interesting to see how much air will be left in the tyre to get traction.I suggest you start with 50psi simmo,should cure your wheelies,and help that slug mph.Coolsmiley[/b]Spaman
kawasuki Wrote:newtons law says for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.Lol3Clutch is sorted,interesting to see how much air will be left in the tyre to get traction.I suggest you start with 50psi simmo,should cure your wheelies,and help that slug mph.Coolsmiley[/b]Spaman
Only 50psi I'll try 110 if you like...... not .............
Hope to be out this Wednesday, nothing special from me, stock again except i'll be trialling out a brand new Cycle-Tek airshifter and logging improvements!
"par excellence"
Sparman has been spotted around Parra area on Sunday on a K8
Ghastly yep & it did come from meEgyptian
was i wearing my draggin jeans or my leathers?
spamanglenn Wrote:was i wearing my draggin jeans or my leathers?
I go back to the RTA's speed camera and have a look Lol2
send me the photo and i,ll send you the $10bucks.I,ll take it out of my reaction time money.Action-smiley-083
[attachment=2722]

Ruffy to Gnarbs "Hey Chris - Nows your chance, Simmos throttle hand is there, drop the farkin tank on it" Pi_freak

[attachment=2723]

Trouble in camp K8 as the mighty Gen 1 sniggers under it's fairings Pi_tongue

Congrats Guido on back to back 10.2s and to Simmo for a new PB 9.414 Trophy

And the encouragement award goes to: How many bulbs does Simmos brakelights have Spaman? Ghastly

Cheers Ruffy
Well done 01Busa and well done Simmo!
Is that Guido the 01Busa, or Guido the 08Busa????
Fatman yeah the old Copper drag seat got Guido down to 10.2 Pi_thumbsup Chris working on my bike got me down to 9.414 Fatman
Spanman pulled off a 1.5 in the 60 footer @143mph Pi_thumbsup