what would you do?
okay, so wtf is with people who can't respect other people's property?

Leaving work after Friday night close i come out to see a couple of egg shells on the ground next to my bike, after a quick inspection i find pieces of shell and egg white have gone through the left panel mesh and it was obviously not very old as it hadn't dried yet. Luckily there was not paint damage but i took it straight to the car wash 1.5km up the road and hosed it all off. But when i got home i reckon i could still smell it. Will have to take the panel off and clean inside too.
I didn't do anything to piss the thrower off and i don't have any enemies that i know off- so this was probably just some young punk thinking he was f***ing funny, i tell you what though- IF I'D CAUGHT HIM IN THE ACT I'D HAVE CHASED THE LITTLE SHIT DOWN AND EITHER:
1. DRAGGED HIM OFF TO HIS PARENTS AND GIVEN THEM AND HIM A PEICE OF MY MIND AND ASKED FOR PAYMENT TO CLEAN IN UP,
2. DRAGGED HIM OFF TO THE BUSHES IN THE LOCAL PARK AND BEATEN HIM TO WITHIN AN INCH OF HIS LIFE,
3. OR JUST BROUGHT HIM TO A BEER AND BULLSHIT NIGHT WHERE WE COULD HAVE ALL GIVEN HIM A WHACK ON THE HEAD WITH A FUCKEN EGG!!!!

SEE HOW HE'D LIKE THROWN EGGS THEN HEY!

anyway enough yelling,
cheers
Rob
Mate
without a doubt option 3. give us all a chance to rub his nose in it.

had my house egged a couple of times.

rotten little sods

Tom
rob Wrote:okay, so wtf is with people who can't respect other people's property?

Leaving work after Friday night close i come out to see a couple of egg shells on the ground next to my bike, after a quick inspection i find pieces of shell and egg white have gone through the left panel mesh and it was obviously not very old as it hadn't dried yet. Luckily there was not paint damage but i took it straight to the car wash 1.5km up the road and hosed it all off. But when i got home i reckon i could still smell it. Will have to take the panel off and clean inside too.
I didn't do anything to piss the thrower off and i don't have any enemies that i know off- so this was probably just some young punk thinking he was f***ing funny, i tell you what though- IF I'D CAUGHT HIM IN THE ACT I'D HAVE CHASED THE LITTLE SHIT DOWN AND EITHER:
1. DRAGGED HIM OFF TO HIS PARENTS AND GIVEN THEM AND HIM A PEICE OF MY MIND AND ASKED FOR PAYMENT TO CLEAN IN UP,
2. DRAGGED HIM OFF TO THE BUSHES IN THE LOCAL PARK AND BEATEN HIM TO WITHIN AN INCH OF HIS LIFE,
3. OR JUST BROUGHT HIM TO A BEER AND BULLSHIT NIGHT WHERE WE COULD HAVE ALL GIVEN HIM A WHACK ON THE HEAD WITH A FUCKEN EGG!!!!

SEE HOW HE'D LIKE THROWN EGGS THEN HEY!

anyway enough yelling,
cheers
Rob

Maybe it was one of the little bastards you work with dude?????? do they handle food/eggs where you work???????? are you someones manager?????? you dont have to be hated just in a position of authority to trigger the "I hate that cnut" factor.
As far as punishment goes super glueing his hands to the exhaust and let it idle for 20 mins would do the trick just fine.It even helps him remember that he used his hands to shoot or activate the detonation ooops I meant throw the egg.The bonus is that they cant prove it due to skin grafting requirements
1300hayabusa Wrote:As far as punishment goes super glueing his hands to the exhaust and let it idle for 20 mins would do the trick just fine.

Mate how do you think of this stuff?! Lol3
Licence Back!
option 2
Regards

Dan
I got a house full of that style of mentality right next door & ive found aggravated confrontation works a treat.

........... helps if you look like i do
Get a shotgun - learn how to use it!

Just shoot at the eggs - before they throw them!Pi_freak

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
What would I do?

Clean the egg off and move out of Queensland.

Ever wonder why Queenslanders call Bogans Bevans? Because the whole state is full of bogans already, and they need another word to differentiate the complete wankers from just the ordinary ones.

Queensland ... It's like SummerNats EVERY DAY!
4, If you found the little prick shove an egg where the sun don't shine Icon_box_
Death Penalty, is that to harsh Undecided
never fly higher than your angel.
ill just disembowel the lil prick cause im hanging to use my new knife! Pi_freak
Come on guys, don't we remember when we were that young? I remember doing the burning dogshit / paperbag trick to a few unsuspecting people, its all part of growing up, as long as you can look back in hindsight and remember those things as bad, your ok.

PS: Option 2 for me :)
You are not the only one last month I went to maccs had lunch came back and I had lettuce and big mac all over my car and I didnt look at any1 or dont have enemies, I even had pickles on my mirrors lol anyways just cleaned it up and drove home, there are lot of low lifes and farkk with in this world and we just cant do anything about it some people are just sick minded and some people arent.
edris Wrote:You are not the only one last month I went to maccs had lunch came back and I had lettuce and big mac all over my car and I didnt look at any1 or dont have enemies, I even had pickles on my mirrors lol anyways just cleaned it up and drove home, there are lot of low lifes and farkk with in this world and we just cant do anything about it some people are just sick minded and some people arent.

There is always something you can do, its all a matter of how you want to deal with it secondly if they are sick minded and disposing of a rotten vegetable is even recomended by your fridge manufacturer and the health department why not some sunstroked,pill popping little fcuk head who has no respect for ones property.This all comes from bad parenting and bad attitude that this country is facing in a dramatic scale.You can see on the telly how some parenting (if you can call it that) is being done,purchasing of boose, dropping them off in some corner in the goldcoast,uncontrolable venues/partys blablabla and the list goes on.In Queensland there is no form of respect from the young generation as I have found out in the last 2.5 years since I have been here.If I did 1% of the shit that these little sons of bitches do when I was younger I wolud have had my mums palm print permanantly visible on a few parts of my body.There is an ocean of a difference between my generation(X) compared with these apropriately named generation Y,trust me the Y stands for WHY the fcuk are they even born.A gunnery sargent friend of mine once said that if all these little oxygen thieving motherfcukers stopped breathing we will pump enough oxygen in the atmosphere to get rid of half of the polution on the planet.Is that too harsh????? .
here hereClap