Jindabyne 2008
spamanglenn Wrote:hey max if you pass me i,ll squirt you with some water,that should slow you down.Roll

I'm unlikely to pass you Spermbank, I'm a quiet relaxed type of rider who is in touch with my "mortality meter". I'll just sit at the back and bring in the tail enders.Storm

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:
spamanglenn Wrote:hey max if you pass me i,ll squirt you with some water,that should slow you down.Roll

I'm unlikely to pass you Spermbank, I'm a quiet relaxed type of rider who is in touch with my "mortality meter". I'll just sit at the back and bring in the tail enders.Storm

U sure u wont be using the sako for the tailenders????
kawasuki Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:[quote=spamanglenn]
U sure u wont be using the sako for the tailenders????

If I brought the Sako I could sit at the bar and knock the tailenders!Lol3 Nah the guns stay at home that weekend, the kids are going shooting with their mother. Now that is a woman I wouldn't argue with! Mrs MaxEgyptian

Question - What do you call a woman with a loaded shotgun?

Answer - Anything she wants you to call her!!

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Bruce and Heidi, looks like a 500 re-match will be on the cards Icon_box_ (Pardon the Pun)
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Hah, yes, Vic vs ...
Bring the full deck so we can play 6 handed Knuppel2

Ruffy
Ruffy Wrote:Bring the full deck so we can play 6 handed Knuppel2

Ruffy

Hmmm 6 handed I thought there were a few alliens around

Ruffy

Remind me closer to the date Undecided

3 x 2, or 2 x 3???
Gassick Wrote:Bruce and Heidi, looks like a 500 re-match will be on the cards Icon_box_ (Pardon the Pun)

Lets hope for good weather so we can be riding
book me in Simmo for the stop over at your place bike will be on trailer from Bris to Syd
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
The Wild Wind Wrote:

Ruffy

Remind me closer to the date Undecided

3 x 2, or 2 x 3???

3 x 2 Pi_thumbsup
Sumkhun Wrote:Butt -

Can you guarantee personal abuse, threats of violence, racial slurs, sexism, masogony, drunken Ness and general bad manners ?

Why Certinly
kawasuki Wrote:
Sumkhun Wrote:Butt -

Can you guarantee personal abuse, threats of violence, racial slurs, sexism, masogony, drunken Ness and general bad manners ?

Why Certinly

Sounds like the Ulysses AGM I was just at!
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
[quote=kawasuki)
[/quote]
Ha I can promise that just from the Northridge family.

500 is for pussies lets go he whole hog and bet on strip canasta
Looks like we are going to have to borrow Max's "Mortality Meter" for the card games as well - could be a few heart attacks when the threads start dropping, I think Bruce will be losing on purpose for some reason, thats cool we'll have our Jacks glasses on anyway Lol3

Cheers Ruffy
BUSA-RO Wrote:Lets hope for good weather so we can be riding
book me in Simmo for the stop over at your place bike will be on trailer from Bris to Syd

No worries Pi_thumbsup