Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
simmo Wrote:Well I'm now the fastest Gen2 at WSID for a minute or two ran heaps of 10.0s (10.030 the quickest)
Still have stock pipes, wheels etc no ballasts full tank of fuel, it weighted in at 271 kgs Scary
On one run almost flipped it twice Idiot2
All was all good fun it was the best I have seen the strip for ages

ps & Glen got to count my leds in my tail-lights a few times Lol2

hey simmo, what rev's on the tacho were you shifting?

How did the other gen 2 racers go? looks like there was a bit of competition

last question how were your 60's and 330's as the gen 2's do mph quite nicely.

i'll be using your comments for racing sat week at the western nats and will be strapping and lowering it over the weekend.

cheers
REVIT13 Wrote:
simmo Wrote:Well I'm now the fastest Gen2 at WSID for a minute or two ran heaps of 10.0s (10.030 the quickest)
Still have stock pipes, wheels etc no ballasts full tank of fuel, it weighted in at 271 kgs Scary
On one run almost flipped it twice Idiot2
All was all good fun it was the best I have seen the strip for ages

ps & Glen got to count my leds in my tail-lights a few times Lol2
hey simmo, what rev's on the tacho were you shifting?
How did the other gen 2 racers go? looks like there was a bit of competition
last question how were your 60's and 330's as the gen 2's do mph quite nicely.
i'll be using your comments for racing sat week at the western nats and will be strapping and lowering it over the weekend.
cheers
Shifting around 10 on the tacho
60 got down to 1.70 after a few runs 330 can't remember
I'm am straped and lowering, on my last run I scraped my pipes did a double mono felt like I almost went over backwards, make sure you ride the clutch if you launch at 6 or 7 G Frown
will slide the clutch. good 60 ft. would be nice to see your best time slip as a comparo to ones coming out of the states from the jockey's of the world. next time out i'd say there's a nine. getting my lanyard etc this week for tech inspection next week. it's also pretty tuff with a stock exhaust and such a smooth throttle. sneaky i reckon hence the wheelies. did the other gen 2's crack a nine or it that not allowed on the forum. we can always post mr x ran x at x mph.
The only one else there on a gen2 was Alex Borg his was his 2nd time out & at stock hight on the rapid bike, Alex is the one with the turbo busa for sale in the for sale section, he and Leonard are the two fastest and most experienced turbo Guys around here, he got mostly 10.2/3/4 and got like a 10.150 ish near the end after Glen told him to shift at 10k he would be the fastest stock height Guy around at the moment I think. he has heaps more experience than me & then some.
Good luck & have fun
We have a friday night one next week with a bit of luck I will have my pipe & tuned then the fun will really begin Egyptian
Once you get the pipes on i,ll have to stop doing 2nd gear starts so you can beat a gen 1.I had to give you some incentive.Lol3
spamanglenn Wrote:Once you get the pipes on i,ll have to stop doing 2nd gear starts so you can beat a gen 1.I had to give you some incentive.Lol3

Looks like you may have to wait a few more weeks for that to happen Confused
Back end of new Rapid mag Coffee has a headline stating in bold letters ".... STUPID" and has a big picture of someone teaching the rest exactly what happens when you give it too much too soon Wm More clutch control needed there Lol2
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
[quote=pan]
In case you hadn't noticed, it's not just Bruce and Pan... Coffee
(/quote]
Pi_tongueRollLol3 Now that was funny.
a member in wa by jas1340 has run 10.16. stock height and no straps with orig mufflers. 100% stock. at least i now i'm in the right area with these things with no straps etc till next. i'd say you will have the 9 before us over here. good luck.

ps. clutch control. yes australia has seen it in the latest rapid!
Yep page 115, Stupid & me on the same page its go's hand in hand A Knuppel2

Well at 6.30 tonight is was a sad day, BusaRod pick up my Copper beast heading Nt, (ready to kick some QLD ass)

On parting he gave me something to remember Her

[Image: 20081Girl006.jpg]

Long live my little hump Lady Boobies4
AWWW THAT'S SWEET!

Pi_thumbsup
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Something to tidy up or take the focus off an otherwise ugly Gen II "street boty" rear end.
End of an era Rob.
"par excellence"
Its the new style hump girl,she stays out of the sun.SunAfter seeing robs bike without the rear mudguard and lowered i think the rear isn,t too bad.Just hope i don,t have to get used to looking at it.Lol3
Can't make the Friday night meet now, I will try for Wednesday now Storm
C U there sunshine
"par excellence"