Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Hey Simmo there's no pressure.
Yeah Rob all is safe now, we'll be gentle with you, promise!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
I won't bopther even lowing it to beat thoses times of Lol3
I'm trying to get a double brock brick to hold the sucker down Egyptian
anything over 5g lifts the front wheel on these things
Well I should be in next week with no ballasts
spamanglenn Wrote:You better bring your A game simmo.Us gen 1 owners are punching out some pretty fast consistent runs.PB,d my 60ft at 1.62 and did another 3 mid 1.6,s.Chris did 2 high 1.5,s:clap.9.7,s and 9.6,s most of the night(with a decent headwind).

Imagine how fast you'd go if you would actually open the throttle in first gear Glenn!

Leonard.Biker
Rob, don't you wanna know what you can do with a factory stock spec bike, before the lowering etc? I know I would. At least if someone asks me how quick they go off the showroom floor, I could answer from experience and not have to refer to what the magazine article states!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Simmos old , couple of more months and he wont even see the trees Ghastly
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Thanks leonard i just realised your right.Just hope the front stays down.Even lowered i,m getting used to being on the back wheel.Won $200 on reaction on wed.Total fluke,i just kept trying to red light.Lol3
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Rob, don't you wanna know what you can do with a factory stock spec bike, before the lowering etc? I know I would. At least if someone asks me how quick they go off the showroom floor, I could answer from experience and not have to refer to what the magazine article states!

Nupe Nupe & too late, we will tell them in the states its stock well the motor is. Boobies4
Just got to get my bike back from Azzopardi Racing them i'm away..2fast4u
Ps Bruce nice size trailer dude Pi_thumbsup
This is why it takes so long Glen, what can you see Nerd
[Image: BottleR0014070.jpg]
[Image: TankR0014072.jpg]
Why are u persisting with the air shifter.You never went quicker with it on the copper bike?I see you,ve pulled the forks up and dropped the rear.Have you heard what times alex is pulling and what mph?Ghastly.You better put that pipe on before you come out.p.s i haven,t been exactly shining the bodywork either.My bike undresses more than a hooker on $5 friday.I like the nice big radiator.
I love the air shifter & now have a air pump fitted also, looks like I'll be running Wednesday night with the cannons on. Pi_freak
Good luck Simmo, Kick there asses :aussie
Looks a LOT tidyer then the copper Showback
[Image: photo3.jpg]
I been working on it flat out over a week now getting it ready, its so much different to the older ones there is no way I'm going to keep the front end down, I'm going to have to work out how to get some ballast in the front end somehow Confused
Track conditions were excellent on the weekend! Sould be interesting on Wed.

Leonard.Biker
Should be interesting wed night.I wonder how a gen2 goes when you actually use 4th gear instead of 11000 in 3rd gear over the line.My bet is the mph will be better than 140mph.2 days to find out.