Jindabyne 2008
anyone interested in starting the words and deeds on getting the 2008 Jindabyne Get Together started???

Late November again?

Max - Australia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I'm in, might even take my own bike this timeYes
Might be a couple of runs this year. Seems we have split into fighting factions.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Might be a couple of runs this year. Seems we have split into fighting factions.
I don't know that Fighting Factions is pertinent, Maybe if we start this thing early enough we can have one meeting with all members who want to attending. If someone else want to split the club by suggesting another venue - be it on their heads. Besides I love riding in the rain around Hotham, Threadbo etc RollLol2Roll

In the past we have managed the best number of members attending at Jindabyne. Can we consider making that our annual venue perhaps?

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
are we ever going our yearly ride up QLD way?? why not have the yearly get together in various locations that have great riding spots.. just seems we always have to travel down to the southern states for a club get-to-gether

Seems like we miss out unless we travel 1000km's... just my 2cents.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Any member can call a ride and organise a venue. There is no suggestion that it is a split.
Some can go and some can't, some venues hold a crowd and some don't.

The River Rampage run has been booked out 3 years in a row but it only has 15 rooms.

If I can get back to Jindy again this year, I'll go, but I also want to get back to the GP as well.

If there was a run in Southern QLD, I'd go if I can. Winter would be a good time!
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Dont care Where,
Dont care When,
Ill be There Yes
Grouphug Jindy Loop
[Image: photo3.jpg]
LOAFIE Wrote:Dont care Where,
Dont care When,
Ill be There Yes
Grouphug Jindy Loop

i'll drink to thatBeer
Jindy Loop

Posted by Macbusa - Today 18:49
are we ever going our yearly ride up QLD way?? why not have the yearly get together in various locations that have great riding spots.. just seems we always have to travel down to the southern states for a club get-to-gether

Seems like we miss out unless we travel 1000km's... just my 2cents.

maybe it could be at alice springs , thats central to all & we could do the uluru loop.Ghastly
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
Hey,

I'm up for a ride, but it would have to be southern Queensland for me, dont' even want to contemplate riding much further than that!!!

Unless of course, I decide one year to do the Barry Sheen Run!!

hhhmm,
LOAFIE Wrote:Dont care Where,
Dont care When,
Ill be There Yes
Grouphug Jindy Loop

Ditto but Nt & St of NSW seems to be a lot of sneaky Police
If we put it on for a far outback spot - would anyone go? The Alice would be great! any venues away from the Todd that could cope with us? Make it that central, no-one can complain!Grouphug

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2Hayabusa
Is there anybody in the Club in the Northern Territory?

[Is there a venue in Southern QLD that you guys would suggest? Can I suggest that we retain somewhere near November as getting out of the Canberra region when it is cold is just the pits. Warmer is definitely better, mind you with the way it's raining in QLD so far this year we'll need schnorkels on the Busas just to get there!Storm

Ok I will post up a date for the Jindy Charity ride Nov 28 ,29 and 30th All welcome There will be prizes(not many but quality) up for raffle or auction.... And the charity i support is the Salvo's.
Jindy Loop
Butt -

Can you guarantee personal abuse, threats of violence, racial slurs, sexism, masogony, drunken Ness and general bad manners ?