Anyone from the Gold Coast....WTF is this ?
Just read an article in AMCN P 41 (access) about some dude on a black busa with a video following blokes around the inland Gold Coast area..

Problem is....the video's it seems, end up in Police hands. Confused

The rider was wearing a BMW helmet, white Ulysses jacket and the busa had a slip on exhaust.

Is this bloke a stealth copper, do gooder or plain old mercenary ?
Never ride the A model of anything.
Its in the latest AMCN as well,
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...p?tid=9200
[Image: photo3.jpg]
have no idea but what i do know is there are 2 or so police bike riders at the coomera station that own busas have no idea what colour. maybe 1 of them maybe not
Yeah I missed that link Loafie....Very Happy

What will they stoop to next Confused
Next they will be checking our posts for our rides.... Knuppel2
[Image: photo3.jpg]
LOAFIE Wrote:Next they will be checking our posts for our rides.... Knuppel2

They already do that on open access forums
I know who this is and it's a wind up I can assure you. The was asking dumb questions apparently and accordingly got a dumb answer. The "supposed" video supergrass has very little time for plod and is the 1st to give it some beans if he can get away with it. So rest assured there is no mole in the ranks. He does use this forum occasionally and he'll more than likely reply if he sees this thread
Pommie Wrote:I know who this is and it's a wind up I can assure you. The was asking dumb questions apparently and accordingly got a dumb answer. The "supposed" video supergrass has very little time for plod and is the 1st to give it some beans if he can get away with it. So rest assured there is no mole in the ranks. He does use this forum occasionally and he'll more than likely reply if he sees this thread

Thats right...if it was me....I would certainly come in and back up what Pommie just said.

Im really hoping to run into the letter writing Chris, cos I have this near new Harbour bridge that I need to sell, and I think he would be the right kind of buyer!

Carry on everybody!
"Harbour bridge for sale" : Good on ya Tone Lol3

Mate...... I sold that bridge 10 times in here years ago Lol3

Good to hear it's back on the market again Roll
Rev Wrote:"Harbour bridge for sale" : Good on ya Tone Lol3

Mate...... I sold that bridge 10 times in here years ago Lol3

Good to hear it's back on the market again Roll
how much? i need a bridge to get over it so im toldVery Happy
Sorry, bridge sold......it went to an Irish tourist Confused

But ! I just happen to have a flock of racing pidgeons & just right now they're having a rest on St Pauls Cathedral while I build them a new hutch.

I feed them every day at lunchtime & you can have the lot for $200 including my best red checker.
I'll give you a receipt that you can show all the winos who feed the hungry bastards so you can prove they actually belong to you so you can tell them all to bugger off & leave your pidgeons alone ....Pi_thumbsup
Rev Wrote:Sorry, bridge sold......it went to an Irish tourist Confused

But ! I just happen to have a flock of racing pidgeons & just right now they're having a rest on St Pauls Cathedral while I build them a new hutch.

I feed them every day at lunchtime & you can have the lot for $200 including my best red checker.
I'll give you a receipt that you can show all the winos who feed the hungry bastards so you can prove they actually belong to you so you can tell them all to bugger off & leave your pidgeons alone ....Pi_thumbsup

Roll Lol2 i'll give ya 120 otherwise your dreaming Lol3
Mmmmmmmmmmmm............OK big spender those babys are yours Lol3