Australia Day get together
I'm in Pi_thumbsup
A few of us are also going for a spin early Sunday see Sydney ride post
I am in and will be bringing along the pillion in a million.

looking forwards to seeing all you guys Grouphug
Many thanks to 1hot and mrs 1hot for there hospitality , it was great to see everyone . Just a few piccies from the day

8 Busas , a suzuki 650 and Ruffy on his TL ( made him park away from real bikes)
[attachment=2243]
Simmos shiny new blue and Guidos black 08... Nice Pi_thumbsup
[attachment=2244]
Cmon Simmo show me ya airbox..Pweeeeese
[attachment=2245]
[Image: photo3.jpg]
definately the nicest colour.These new busas are growing on me.I better ride one i think.
spamanglenn Wrote:definately the nicest colour.These new busas are growing on me.I better ride one i think.

No kidding GLEN Ghastly

[attachment=2246]
[Image: photo3.jpg]
funny thing when i got there i had to site on my own Nerd then i got the raymond treatment after i explained about the indisgression i had with the Police And they didnt take a shot of a decent bike (Mine)Next bloody Ozz day I will bring my own kamra. U can come down to Ruben..Boobies4
H i there

You didn't have to sit alone Raymond, I sat with you while we took the piss out of all the blokes crowding around the hot water cylinder on a hot day.Idiot2

Remember..."everybody loves Raymond" Lol3

Thanks everyone for coming out, we had a good day and we hope that you one also. It was great to spend the day with friendsGrouphug

Photos to follow soon, when I can airbrush them.
Photos as promised;

[attachment=2248]
The mighty Red Grey

[attachment=2247]
The rest of the bikes, before Ray arrived

[attachment=2249]
Simmo's Ct110 bored out to 1340. That's one big piston for a single cylinder bike!!!

[attachment=2250]
Spaman assumes the position to run a 3 second pass.......into the side of the house! Lol2

We also noticed that the kanji sticker on the blue bike was the same as the black bike for the K8. They cost cut on yours Simmo. They just kept the gold wheels to go with all his other gold bling!!!
Thanks for your hospitality, 1hot and Mrs 1hot.
Glen, you know you want one.Pi_tongue
Thanks again Kath and Graham - good turnout and nice to catch up with a few old faces Lol3

Cheers Ruffy
they might look purrdy,let see what numbers they run first.they might look a bit better then.The funny thing is those that left their brakes and suspension stock on their gen1 are raving about their gen2,s handling and braking.I,ve been saying how much better you can make them for years.It took the cost of a new bike for people to believe me.How many reckon their fork oil is fine now?How many reckon their gen1,s brakes were fine?My problem is i like the gen2,s as the complete package that is more refined but from my bike how many things does it do better?
Also thanks for your hospitality Mr G & Mrs C
Nice fresh lobster & cold beer again Pi_thumbsup
Getting the jelly wrestlers in was great but Raymond diving in after them after a few beers was a bit over the top.
Glen you know you want one Icon_box_ soon you will be able to tell me how many led bulbs are in my tail light at WSID Lol2
By the was Guys & Gals it ONLY took me 20min to have Glen removed off my bike when I was trying to leave Lol3 so those that said It would take 30 min please pay up NOW

Good to catch up will all also Grouphug
Looks like a great day. Sorry I missed you guys!

spamanglenn Wrote:I,ve been saying how much better you can make them for years.It took the cost of a new bike for people to believe me...

(assumes people believe him Coolsmiley)

spamanglenn Wrote:...but from my bike how many things does it do better?

Answer: the new bike leaves a lot more moolah in the bank account than building something like yours would
Lol2
Is that what you call humour pan?It just sounds nasty to me.
Ghastly: