Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year
To ALL on the forum I do wish everyone a SAFE and prosperous new year and to some u can have your hatchets back so u can sharpen them for the next round in 2008 .. Coolrasta
merry xmas to you to kawasuki now wheres that grinding stone? :)
have a safe one
You too mate I hope you and your Family have a great Christmas take it easy if you are riding and I will catch up with you in the new year. I have 1 more week here and I am gone.
To you too Ray... and to everybody here... Merry Christmas and may 2008 be a great year for us all.

It'll be strange with the board down for a week... but I look forward to seeing you all back on the 27th.
Hi there,

Merry Xmas to everybody, hope you all have a wonderful festive season and a safe one at that. Re the hatchets I would like to suggest we leave them out the back to go rusty. If the board is going down for a week, then it's an ideal opportunity to take some "time out" so to speak.
We wish you a merry christmas,
We wish you a merry christmas,
We wish you a merry christmas
And a happy new year ! ! !
tra la la tra la la we wish you a merry xmas.dont know how much longer i'll be here so
MERRY XMAS ALL:)
Merry Christmas to all.
I'll let John Lennon do my talking on this one.
Merry Christmas War is Over

Please turn it up and enjoy.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Have a great holiday people take it easy and watch out for those Volvo drivers! Lol3
Merry xmas to all and safe Biker we want to see you in the new year Party-smiley-018
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Merry Christmas, I hope Santa brings you all lots of goodies Grouphug
never fly higher than your angel.
Reciprocations to all of the above!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Sun
Warm Qld wishes to all on the board and your families.

Make the most of the festive season and make 2008 a fun and prosperous year for all riders. I hope the fat man in red brings you all the things you want (I've put in my wish list) and I look forward to seeing many of you in '08 at various gatherings through the year.
For now I sail away so I'll have to catch up on all the goss in mid January.

Party-smiley-018

Greg
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all looking forward to seeing nice clean board when it comes back online
Have a happy and safe xmas everyone, and see you in the new year.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1449568086

Bliss Ana, Angela, and Shane.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"