Canberrans Sips Again
Sorry, I have a 'thing'.
Heidi1 Wrote:Sorry, I have a 'thing'.

Hope it's not too painful mate. Lol3

What are you doing for the toy run?

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
guess it wil be just me and all those scarey kwaka boyz....Lol3
I've got to go to Sydney for work on Friday night, so I can't get back in time. This will be the first one I've missed in YEARS! I always have fun at the toy run.
FFS where is the camaraderie (Goodwill and lighthearted rapport between or among friends; comradeship) amongst my busa brothers (and sister), and you have the audacity (impertinence, temerity, brazenness, insolence) to take the pee about my aversion to wet weather ridingRead rant over.... does anyone know if the forecast is for rain on saturady?Lol3
There will be a Zeff's night tonight even if t is only Kwacka boy and I attending. 7.pm.

Madmax Wrote:There will be a Zeff's night tonight even if t is only Kwacka boy and I attending. 7.pm.

Syd/ACT Hayabusa club.com
???????????????????????????
At least we don't call each other names!

If Max's is going, I'll swing past on the way home from my 'thing'.
Heidi1 Wrote:At least we don't call each other names!

If Max's is going, I'll swing past on the way home from my 'thing'.

Hah Max calls me names,, OLD.
[/quote]

Syd/ACT Hayabusa club.com
???????????????????????????
[/quote]

You know my feelings about these f*&^ing - "wanna be fast" bikes Ray.
If they want the fastest they have to buy BusazHijacked

saracen Wrote:guess it wil be just me and all those scarey kwaka boyz....Lol3

So Blue Boy, are you coming to the Hayabusa Club meeting tonight. Otherwise I may be out numbered at our own social sip! It wont rain - I just washed the black and grey!Storm

MaxAustralia2Hayabusa Rules Australia2
You are old ray ? spamann told me you were 71 .
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
Sorry Max I just had a new swimming pool installed today, the geezer said I must watch the water and make sure that it doesn't go past half full otherwise he won't be able to finish off the install tomorrow. What I meant in my other post was it would just me and the quacka boyz at the toy run!! You know how fast those bikes are.. I would never catch upRoll

If it is just you and the quacka boy tonite, I would be afraid because he is a boxer apparently.......... so he obviously likes getting punched in the ringScary

I keep telling you I ain't a blue boy anymore!!!
saracen Wrote:I keep telling you I ain't a blue boy anymore!!!

So when do we get to see the new colour bloke - it might rain Saturday!!
No Hayabusa club mob going , want to jump in with the Canberra Riders?

Had a run with Josh on his shit-bucket tonight, bloody looks good (for a Kamakaze) goes well too. Had a fairly quick "run" or two on the way over to my place to do some chiseling on his butterflies - don't ask! and then did some 80 kays in top gear roll-ons. Me riding the shit-bucket him riding my most beloved Black and Grey. Nothing in it with the Busa in front from the start until we hit around 140+. Bloody kamakaze really started to open up, but as we had been drinking and it was dark and and and we stopped those going fast things, and a good thing too, a couple of minutes later the local plod were out in numbers - probably looking for us. His ZX14 is a nice looking bike that goes like stink, already has plastic bits falling off though which is a shame for him, but just so Kawasaki. Some things never change - those same parts were falling off the damned things 25 years ago when I had my last one. Very civilised ride, I'd be tempted just for the awesome brakesClap

Yes, had some fun last night! with the secondary plates finally removed, the kwaka started lifting the front in 1st with no sweat. We both weren't fit to open it hard with a few drinks.

The top gear roll-ons don't really mean much in my opinion, both bikes have different power bands hence one will have the advantage at a point.

On the way there we did a quick run almost from a dig. I took the hit & pulled away but the distance remained steady after that so with an better start i'd say they would have been neck & neck.

The kwaka can definately launch harder with the stock clutch & with a full exhaust system & power commander with a good map I'd most likely gain a good 10-15 RWHP but at the moment i'm still tossing up whether to bother getting the full system.

Its a combination of the 'looks' thing & the "cost" thing. I like the balanced look the dual setup gives but the HP gain with full system is unbeatable. But i'm leaning towards the M4 Retro Drag slip-ons. They are only 500 bux, top notch sound & 20lbs lighter than the stock mufflers (the cats are in the mufflers).

To me, thats a pretty good cost/benefit ratio so I might give those a go. I can't justify $1500 bux for a full system at the moment with the minor benefit I'd get as the slip-ons still have a fantastic weight saving...& i'll probably just ebay the slip-ons anyway.

Have a look

[attachment=1868]
[attachment=1869]