Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
FREDSTA.
Are you sure you don't just have the bike in gear or the kill switch on?

Also, Disconnecting the battery will erase the codes, not show them up on the panel.

To show them up, you have to short circuit the service plug under the seat and have the ignition turned on..
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Im STILL waiting for my calls to be returned...
[Image: photo3.jpg]
thats cool the problems been found i got it up to colins and he reckons its the crank angle sensor , so im hoping it wont hit my pockets to hardViolin
Great night (especially since it was a freebie)

For some reason there were very few cars and only 5 bikes (01 Busa was the only other Busa). The track was veeeeeeeeeery sticky. I didn't even bother to do burnouts after the first two runs. There were quite a few 9 second cars there laying lots of rubber all night too.

Good news: I got 10 runs!
Trophy

Bad news: 01Busa beat me all night. I managed a few 10'6's, 10'7, a couple of 11's and a 12, due to lots of wheel stands. Pretty spectacular, but not good for my ET's.
This is the the time of year for more runs than usual as people go on hols.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
The 200 ultrasoft is in my garage Egyptian
Anyone still married and allowed to come out and play on Wed night after running a muck all weekend, weather permitting of course Confused
I'm about a 50% chance. Depends on whether I get away from work in time...
Don't think i'll bother going tomorrow, next week if weather improves I will go.
"par excellence"
Thinking i will skip tomorrow nite. Looks likeStorm
[Image: photo3.jpg]
I'm also still waiting for all my calls to be returned
I'm not going to go tomorrow night the weather is shit anyway, I'll wait until next week now......
simmo Wrote:Anyone still married and allowed to come out and play on Wed night after running a muck all weekend, weather permitting of course Confused

Lol2 Lol2

After the weekend and all the Wed nights u all should be single by now, if u are not,, bad luck, cause u should be.Boobies4
kawasuki Wrote:
simmo Wrote:Anyone still married and allowed to come out and play on Wed night after running a muck all weekend, weather permitting of course Confused

Lol2 Lol2

After the weekend and all the Wed nights u all should be single by now, if u are not,, bad luck, cause u should be.Boobies4

Ahahaaa tell them!
Pi_thumbsup
Got the call back from Sandra in for next wed 12th
May be rain again Rob.
"par excellence"