Hayabusa Collared Shirts
Howdy lads. The shirts arrived early this morning into SA. The sizes and colours are right.

The process out cutting quite sensitive to temperature. It was too hot today to get the shirts finished (40 in Adelaide today apparently). I didn't consider it worth the risk to push them through today and knocked the printers off. The boys are in early Sunday morning to run the machines. Out of there, Monday morning.
sweet as mate just let me know how much and I'll put it into your account
Will do. Look for a Wednesday arrival here. Thats where I am aiming. I just want to cast an eye over things first. Make sure they are all that they must be.
will there be any spares? I'd take an xl if there is hehe
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
Sorry bro. I made just what was asked for. If there is a few more guys that want them, I'll do it again. It was easy enough to get the old lads moving again. I had my reservations at first but they put that too bed pretty quickly.
Cheers GlenPi_thumbsup
[Image: photo3.jpg]
shirt arrived today, thanks heaps mate its bloody fantastic!!! heavy as construction mate, very impresed Glen Pi_thumbsup
Missed this run but if you are doing another I will have one
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

hell yeah i will have 3 shirts please glen when you get enough guys for the next run let me know when you would like the money mate
1 XL red/black australian hayabusa club logo
1 XL gold/black australian hayabusa club logo
1 m silver/black australian hayabusa club logo
Got mine yesterday. Thanks very much Glen for all your trouble. Look great. Very happy mate. Pi_thumbsup
Would love some the next round
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
Thanks lads. They are a very nice base shirt. I wear them as shop shirts all the time. I have a few more to head out to the guys that ordered. One shirt didn't meet the required standard and I had it remade.

After these ones were made, I intended to shut the shirt making service down for good. Since you guys asked so nicely, I will do one more round and then it's out of here. I will being contact with you during the early week.

I am rebuilding hayabusa.com.au to be a lot nicer. Takes a long time and I'm a little thick, which means I got to learn everything 10 times. Keep an eye on it over the next few weeks as it develops. As you may or may not know, I took every single cent I could to open TC in the USA about 14 months ago. Tough going but I have the best guys I could find. Man, are they good. I am seriously considering going to join them over there in the next couple of years. I have this idea....lol.
Hi Glen...

If you are doing one more round, I would appreciate being included.

regards
Peter
Sure Pete. Not a problem. I will give it a few days to see what folks want. I will close out on Monday (most likely) and then PM everyone. Get em done and get em out.
Still waiting on delivery of my shirt Glen.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"