Saw my ride today!
In view of your dire predicament Simo, I can offer to pick it up and care for it in your absence.
Just give me the nod and I'm there.....

Ghastly
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
im picking up my orange/black on wednesday afternoon at 3-30 4pm
Regards,
Shane
larra Wrote:
TimF Wrote:hmm i wonder if the 'national release day' that Simo's dealer mentioned has anything to do with that...

makes me think too,Confused but maybe that day is wednesday then!

Called in today as well orange one looks ok and i sagest it will be the most common pick of the bunch dont look to bad in person one thing i did notice was the numbers have started again orange was number 50 and grey was 80 i think
but even these bikes on show were not ready for delivery i think they were just happy to get them out of crate and i would say a blue will be on desplay tommorow but not ready for delivery.
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSGO Wrote:In view of your dire predicament Simo, I can offer to pick it up and care for it in your absence.
Just give me the nod and I'm there.....

Ghastly
Thanks Ray, I'll keep your offer in mind Icon_rolleyes
Roll
Sorry Guys I work for the RTA and we are having a meeting at 9am tomorrow and we will be going on a 7 day strike, I think you know what that means, well its going to rain anyway from Wednesday for a week ......
Went and had a look a blue busa today very nice colour when we pushed it out into the sun i found it to be a bit more comfy to sit on so i can realy see one growing on me or is that under me Confused
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
It seems a lot of people are starting to grow to the blue...
Licence Back!
TimF Wrote:It seems a lot of people are starting to grow to the blue...
Tim I think you may be correct Pi_thumbsup
Ok guys, by the time I get back and check the forum Thursday night, one of you better be grinning ear to ear and have posted some pics of your new ride. Smitten

Good luck!
Now listen up you inconsiderate lot,,, under no circumstances is anybody to pickup a new motorcycle on Wednesday, same goes for washing one. Pick it up or wash on Thursday as some of us are intending to go to the drags and we don't want rain.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"