"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Make sure you get water proofing in all the cracks.Lol3do you use a different product to make it shit proof.If its for an indian restaurant it,d want to be good.Lol3Hope you washed your hands and under your fingernails before you licked your fingers after that steak.Drool
simmo Wrote:
pan Wrote:
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Shit job mate, but isn't crap wet anyway?

Fair go Gnarbs. Don't put shit on the guy. He's got a crappy job to do. He must feel like he's spraying a clear-coat on a copper bike or something! Pi_freak

Wtf Knuppel2
I'm up against 3 Red bike owners here, can anyone help me out here Undecided

AWW Simmo i wasnt hanging shit on copper bikes, i understand the crap u get, its enough to give you the runns.Besides your more a Mustard colourLol2
[Image: photo3.jpg]
spamanglenn Wrote:Make sure you get water proofing in all the cracks.Lol3do you use a different product to make it shit proof.If its for an indian restaurant it,d want to be good.Lol3Hope you washed your hands and under your fingernails before you licked your fingers after that steak.Drool
You wouldnt believe how sore im from washing myself, but its mine and ill wash it as fast as i likeScary
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Nope on your own Rob, aint that a shit.

Harr don't you mean a real turd Coolrasta
Stop with the toilet jokes you bunch of stiff shits Roll
Oh pooey.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
All this talk is making me feal Flushed
I'm washing my hands of this discussion
These really are shit lines Lol2
This thread is really on the nose now Embarassed

Ruffy
Yes Ruffy this conversation is a load of CRAP,it shits me Idiot2
If we keep crapping on like this it's going to resemble the Canberra chat thread soon!
Ahh thats better
WOW what a stinker of a day

Ping Pan this is where I got mine from but he has none for sale
hope this still works if not look under

Seller: artfibras
or SUZUKI HAYABUSA UNDERTAIL ELIMINATOR GSXR 1300 GSXR1300

Also Chris has one he got from zx10 Guy Matt? I think thats is name & he's not using, talk to him about it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=280141301724
I got mine from Terry, didn't line up the best but he has assured me that he can make it line up perfectly. I havn't got around to seeing him again for the final adjustments. I'll hang onto mine in case I decide to refit it, I like the look but not the crud that gets caught up around the tailight and plate. Painted red looks really nice but you gotty be practical because dirty looks awful and with our burnouts they crud up very quickly.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Ya gotta LUBE ya tail up,or it will burnGhastly