Canberrans Sips Again
Hello Canberrans
Anyone interested in a Zeff's night this Thursday?

Max is Off-Duty! Yaaaaaaa, no overtime, not this time.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
OK!
Heidi1 Wrote:OK!

Excellent, see you there, Les whatareyaworking?,

Marcus?

Ressac

et al?

Hey yeah if we don't get stormed on again, I'm in.
I'll be there, havn't seen some of you in ages! Although I'll be caging so save me a spot next to the buses Pi_tongue

My baby got stolen last night, but thankfully they found her today.

My heart dropped through the floor when I realised she was gone, she's a little damaged but mostly ok. Hopefully it won't take too long to get fixed. I was so strong today till the cops called and said they'd found her and then there were a few tears of relief.
motormouse Wrote:I'll be there, havn't seen some of you in ages! Although I'll be caging so save me a spot next to the buses Pi_tongue

My baby got stolen last night, but thankfully they found her today.

My heart dropped through the floor when I realised she was gone, she's a little damaged but mostly ok. Hopefully it won't take too long to get fixed. I was so strong today till the cops called and said they'd found her and then there were a few tears of relief.
Glad you're still coming mate., Really glad you got the big red H back. any of you other reprobates coming, so far, Hedi, Tess and I, and Marcus if it's not raining.Sun

I'll see you guys there tonight
ChiggenWingz Wrote:I'll see you guys there tonight

Bring a bike.
just rode home from civic...looking a bit grey I might stay put and do some much needed work on my side job (overdue projects). Yeah motormouse Canb Times had article on bike security today, with ACT govt funding anchor points for bikes in civic due to be in place next year I think.
Sorry can't make it. Half my bike is at Frasers in Sydney, the other half you can see at the exit of turn 12 on Eastern Creek.
xocet Wrote:Sorry can't make it. Half my bike is at Frasers in Sydney, the other half you can see at the exit of turn 12 on Eastern Creek.

You have thrown her down the road at the Creek Travis? Gotta hate that. How long for the repairs and how much? The Ducks cost a fortune to do anything to, and how about you? What damage to you bloke?

Hope you get her back together bloke. Excellent bike.

Had a very nice dinner at Zeff's tonight...........................along with a very nice ride home in the rain.

It's Max's fault...he washed his bike ..........and then shamed me into washing mine.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
leathers are scratched a little bit but not too much. Helmet didn't get a scratch. I lowsided at about 130 km/h just before coming out of turn 12. Basically went down on my left hip and knee so the fall was abouut 1 cm. Then rolled onto my back and watched my bike from between my feet. Hit the kitty litter and tumbled like a tumbling tumbler, followed by a run MotoGP style to the bike. UNRIDEABLE!Pi_freak

Here's a shot earlier...[attachment=1681]
xocet Wrote:leathers are scratched a little bit but not too much. Helmet didn't get a scratch. I lowsided at about 130 km/h just before coming out of turn 12. Basically went down on my left hip and knee so the fall was abouut 1 cm. Then rolled onto my back and watched my bike from between my feet. Hit the kitty litter and tumbled like a tumbling tumbler, followed by a run MotoGP style to the bike. UNRIDEABLE!Pi_freak

Here's a shot earlier...
at least you're in one piece mate. Teach you for riding a racing bike! You should have been with the duck brigade I rode down to the island with - all mad, all ride harder in the rain than I can ride in the dry, all ride Ducks, good company. They don't fall over, very much!Egyptian

Glad you're okay.

xocet Wrote:leathers are scratched a little bit but not too much. Helmet didn't get a scratch. I lowsided at about 130 km/h just before coming out of turn 12. Basically went down on my left hip and knee so the fall was abouut 1 cm. Then rolled onto my back and watched my bike from between my feet. Hit the kitty litter and tumbled like a tumbling tumbler, followed by a run MotoGP style to the bike. UNRIDEABLE!Pi_freak

Oh shit Travis not good to hear...that hit to the hip will go all the way through the hip pocket too I'm guessing on the Duke. Knowing I had to ride Busa back to Canb that night and no insurance kept me pretty conservative on my first SupaBike course, not to mention 9,500km old BT056 on the front!

I did lean a fair bit more than this, but this was the $25 jpeg I ordered from the Pro photog...I shoulda just stumped up & ordered the cd before hand...get 'em all for $50.

[Image: 1872662199_16c76a1526_o.jpg]