Hayabusa Collared Shirts
I presume you got me transfer...
Hey Glen are you still making these Shirts?? As i cant find them on your site.
[Image: photo3.jpg]
I don't bro. When I moved from SA, it made too tricky. Doesn't mean I can't do a run if the interest is there. I kept the accounts open just in case I need it for another day. 10 would make it worth it. Since we are talking about sites, I have a new one under construction. It is taking me a long time to get right but anyways: http://www.thundercomposites.com.au/

There is a ton of stuff to go in there. All sorts of things, well worth keeping an eye on. I'll be entering gear for the next six months.
Cheers for the reply Glen, as we have a heap of new members could you please post a photo of a shirt so to show what they look like. So does that mean 10 of same colour?As i would like a red one.But appreciate you have a site to get sorted so no rush.
The new site looks great mate.Trophy
Nah, they don't have to be the same colour. it just costs a few bucks to get the work done and if I space it over a few shirts then it doesn't cost as much. They can be Hayabusa, Aussie Club or even TC shirts. I think 40 bucks is fair enough on the doorstep. Once we get trucking, it won't be quick. There is a few people involved in this process. They get it done but they aren't in any hurry. I would just as soon put it out there before I have to eat shit for it. I'll do my bit just as fast as my feet will carry me.

[Image: VARIANTHAYABUSABLACKEMAIL.jpg]

[Image: gold1.jpg]

[Image: ShirtSilver2.jpg]

[Image: ShirtSilver1.jpg]

[Image: VARIANTHAYABUSAWHITEEMAIL.jpg]

[attachment=1690]

[attachment=1691]
Put me down for a Black and Blue Club one Glen. (When we get enough of the other lazy tight arses to put their money down) ;)
I'm still interested, Red and Black, same as Loafie. That makes three, what about you Pan?
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
I reckon if I review it in a week, I'll get it done then. Even if it is you three fellas, I'll make some new shop shirts to make up the numbers.
Excellent
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Hi Glen,

What the H, newbie but I'll fly ya colours - I'll get a Busa Club Black/Silver/white piping in a "L" thanks. Let me know about $$$. Paypal?

Cheers.
Bump Anyone else???
yeah what the hell if everyones doing it I wouldnt mind a white black hayabusa one, xl
All righty. I'll have some dinner and sort this out. Very Happy
Okkie Dookie. I have

Loafie x 1 in Red and Black. XL with black graphics.
Cam x 1 in Blue and Black - Extra Large - White Graphics
GB x 1 in Red and Black. XL with black graphics.
HD x 1 in Black and Silver - Large - White Graphics
Matt x 1 in Black and Silver - Extra Large. - White Graphics
Gassick x 1 in Black and Silver - Extra Large. - White Graphics

If you guys that I don't see sizes for let me know please. I will get it done and call it a day for these shirts for 07. No bills yet. I haven't called these guys for a while so I will make sure they have these sizes and colours in stock right now. I imagine everyone wants the shirts for Jindy which is fair enough. So, there you go. lets make some shirts.

I'm amending this as the details come in until the post locks down.
aw well silvers good to mate:)