Best deal for 08 hayabusa!!
Hi guys, just wondering if any1 got any news for delivery dates and cheapest deal! also Simo how did you go with newy dealer, what price and delivery date, Im going to action Suzuki on Sat see whats happening I wanna join you guys for jindy ride but now that my 06 busa is gone they are playing around with delivery dates.

Anyways any good info feel free and post it
Action was telling me "Price is going up, but if you deposit now, we will do it at the old price" $19990 ride away...and I should have it mid October.

Boydy did it for $19500 ride away, and discounts on gear. Has never bullshitted on dates or pricing. Everything he told me , Suzuki Oz verified.

On Saturday I was told probably before the Sydney expo...so any day now hopefullyVery Happy
I'm under the impression that 19500 is RRP.

I've already paid 18500, am hoping to haggle a bit on the ORC part. Doubt I'll get much/anything off though.
Licence Back!
Kind of sucks that in america they getting discounts of about 500 usd off the recommended retail of 11900 usd on road(about 13000 AUD) and bear in mind that the aussie dollar is buing 20% more yens than 1-2 years ago and the USD 20% less. they reducing japanese car prices but not bikesConfused
TimF Wrote:I'm under the impression that 19500 is RRP.

$18,490 RRP before onroads. About $1500 delivery and ORC here in NSW, so saving a few bucks.

Hey Tim, you been given a delivery date mate??
Ah nice Simo... if I can save $500 I'd be laughing. Doubt it though! lol

I rang my dealer (again) today... very nice bunch of people, but they still haven't got a date. They are consistent with saying "late october, early november" but they don't know for sure.

I wonder how shipping from the factory works. ie. would they drop bikes in Brisbane, or would they all go to Sydney and freight them to here? I can't wait to ride one, or see other peoples photos either way. Very Happy
Licence Back!
Anyone tried haggling on bikepoint, the dealers come knocking on your computer door!
I never heard of Action ever giving anyone a good deal, me included.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Tim, what dealership you dealing with?
Springwood Suzuki in Brisbane.

They managed to get that expo bike in for a gander, you might remember those photos I uploaded of me sitting on it?
Licence Back!
TimF Wrote:Springwood Suzuki in Brisbane.
Those guys should at least be able to do what Graeme Boyd is doing for me. Peter and Tony up there gave my brother an awesome deal on a new K7 Gixxer 750 a few weeks ago - $14800 ride away. From what Boydy mentions, the two dealership get on pretty well because they are always number 1 and 2 in the country by a long shot. Tell them what Boydy is doing for me, you never know until you ask.

Good luck mate. And I will be up in Brisvegas over Christmas at home(Mum and Dads), riding Glorious and Nebo if your keen. Would be keen to meet upPi_thumbsup
TimF Wrote:Ah nice Simo... if I can save $500 I'd be laughing. Doubt it though! lol

I rang my dealer (again) today... very nice bunch of people, but they still haven't got a date. They are consistent with saying "late october, early november" but they don't know for sure.

I wonder how shipping from the factory works. ie. would they drop bikes in Brisbane, or would they all go to Sydney and freight them to here? I can't wait to ride one, or see other peoples photos either way. Very Happy

I think they all go to melbourne and then freight here,thats what i was told when bought my last bike.
Simo Wrote:And I will be up in Brisvegas over Christmas at home(Mum and Dads), riding Glorious and Nebo if your keen. Would be keen to meet upPi_thumbsup

Mate that sounds ace. I've ridden an R6 and cruisers a few times around Nebo and Glorious, will be interesting to see how the new busa goes.
Licence Back!
larra Wrote:I think they all go to melbourne and then freight here,thats what i was told when bought my last bike.

This is the first time I've bought a new anything haha. Interested to hear any good advice about running a bike in. I think the operating range for the motor will be given to me, but I've heard you arent supposed to do more than "x" number of kays in a day?
Licence Back!
I would reckon they will all go into the Melbourne importers and then be distributed.
I was in at Boyd's today and there is no sign of the boxes.
Graham is keen to shift his two k7 busas before he puts the new ones on the floor.
He has a black and a blue, if anyone is interested. Price is negotiable.

The guys on the UKBUSAS.COM website have started taking delivery of their orders and are very pleased.
Pulling wheelies in all three bottom gears with just simple roll ons.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:I would reckon they will all go into the Melbourne importers and then be distributed.
I was in at Boyd's today and there is no sign of the boxes.
Yeah, and from what I've read and been told, the dealerships will all have them and release on the same day nationally. Find out VERY SOON hopefullyYes