Reefton & Black
Went for a family drive in the car today.
Up the Reefton & down the Black.
As we were heading up there was a huge pack of bikes coming down. Must have been at least 100 with another 20 or 30 stragglers. All were riding very "nicely" with no wankers apparent.
Several others passed us going the oposite direction along the road. Again, all were riding well.

On my way down the Black some stupid cocksucker on a motard came blasting down the road behind me. He came around the corner behind us so fast, the prick almost ran into the back of us. Then he overtook us on a blind corner & then did the same thing to the car I was following.

The wanker had the foot out as if he was sliding in the dirt. Like that's gunna save him on the bituman.
It's wankers like him that get publicised & make it difficult for the rest of us.
Yeah what you said. Had the same thing happen to us. Some ar5ewipe ended up in the same lane as us when he was overtaking a car on a double line coming the other way. We were on our way to lay some flowers at the crash site where Alex died. Makes you wonder
lucky I didn't go up there, you would have seen me flash past you lol
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
Must be something about Motard riders. On a recent track day the organisers deemed it okay for a guy on a KTM to ride with the sports bikes, idiot ran at least 2 guys off the track and into the sand traps. After quiet word to the marshalls and to the knob head in question after the 1st session Knuppel2, he was started half a lap in front of us 2 keep him out of the way Idiot2
Photobucket
RaZ Wrote:lucky I didn't go up there, you would have seen me flash past you lol

Flashing past at the appropriate time & place would be absolutely no problem to me Chris. In that situation wouldn't really bother me how fast a bike was going.
It's the cocksucking wankers that do it in places where they put themselves & those around them at risk that I don't like.
And create bad publicity for all bike riders at the same time.

As you may have noticed, I think those riders are cocksucking wankers, who don't really have any idea of what's going on in the world.

rant over!!!!!!
Congratulations to the majority who were doing the right thingClap
Im never going there EVER :)
Louwai Wrote:It's the cocksucking wankers that do it in places where they put themselves & those around them at risk that I don't like.
And create bad publicity for all bike riders at the same time.
As you may have noticed, I think those riders are cocksucking wankers, who don't really have any idea of what's going on in the world.
rant over!!!!!!

Totally agree mate.... in fact when I contracted at nab I met a guy who was a track day junkie, talked a little more & noted youtube vids... he goes "Yeah I got one up there of a mate on a zx10 trying to corner on the black spur...." and here is the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ICPsuXbnls

pitty if you were coming the over way having a good time & staying in your own lane huh? Clap

No wonder the cops went nuts up there.
[Image: nocensorship.gif]