Merry-Xmas busa brothers
Wishing you all from across the pond a very safe happy holidays and new year, may Santa bring you all the hayabusa goodies lol CHEERS -Duane
Cheers Duane,a merry Chrismas to the Busa nation.
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Thanks Duane and a Merry Christmas to everyone on that side of the pond Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
you guys get to celebrate it 12 hours before the rest of the world? lol
And get to ride our bikes All year roundFatman
Whoohoo. Chrisie cruize
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Merry Christmas to all Australian Hayabusa Owners here!
(and all ower the world .....ofcourse)
Hopefully Youre Christmas is peaceful anf holy.

Finnish Hayabusa Owners Club (F.H.O.C) President Agostini
BusaNation Wrote:you guys get to celebrate it 12 hours before the rest of the world? lol

Also Merry-Xmas
We will ever keep drinking for more than 12 hours just so we can have a beer or 2 with you Guys & Gals Pi_thumbsup
Then we have to chase the Kangaroo's of the streets of Sydney so we can for a ride Very Happy
BikerMerry x-mas to all and thanks for your support and cheers to dj pete for the stickers you sent. Bring on the sunshine and stay upright.
merry x-mas to all around the world and an even better one for all the red busa owners hehehehehehe
Grouphug
[quote=BusaNation]
Wishing you all from across the pond a very safe happy holidays and new year, may Santa bring you all the hayabusa goodies lol CHEERS -Duane
[/quote

HO HO HO to you too Duane or maybe we just get one and share her!!!!Coolsmiley
I hope that every member of this board comes back safe and sound after our short break.
I wish every one of you a Merry Christmas.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Hi there,

I would also like to join in wishing everybody a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year. Take care out there, it's silly season in amongst the tin tops and they will care even less than they do any other time of the year.

Have a great oneGrouphugPi_thumbsup
All the best everybody... it's all been said above... so +1 from me.
Astrobusa Wrote:All the best everybody... it's all been said above... so +1 from me.

Same same all, keep your black bits on the black top and stay safe. We want everyone back after the short break.

Best wishes to all.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!