2007 Rugby League Season
Beer Drink you for it last one standing Trophy
But I need to know if Busgo gets the wooden spoon Fatman
I'm happy to take the wooden spoon...regardless of corrupt points allocation during the finals series...

Season ended 4 weeks ago actually.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Season ended 4 weeks ago actually.

Soooooooo I win Fatman
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Sorry season ended last weekend Coolsmiley for a couple of teams, our season finished at about July me-thinks Pi_freak
There is a prize for 1st (Braddo) and a prize for not-quite-last (Simmo) and of course last (which is as equally tacky - Congrats Busgo). Since I have a memory like a sieve, please seek me out at Coffs to claim your rewards????
MrsTonysEvilTwin Wrote:There is a prize for 1st (Braddo) and a prize for not-quite-last (Simmo) and of course last (which is as equally tacky - Congrats Busgo). Since I have a memory like a sieve, please seek me out at Coffs to claim your rewards????

As long as Braddo & Busgo is NOT the prize I will be happy Lol2
Simmo
It was too hard to get them to wear a bow so I gave up asking. And they weren't to keen on you being their sex slave for the day so ......
What are we going to bet on next Confused
Whether Trix survives till the next get together by the sound of it....

Thanks again Trix, now get back to the Laughter thread and make us split our sides.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO