V-Rod - what do you think?
OK, after some good old fashioned honest feedback on what you might think about the V-Rod, 2003 anniversary edition, assuming some of you might of thrown a leg over and given one a whirl!

A
Achilles Wrote:OK, after some good old fashioned honest feedback on what you might think about the V-Rod, 2003 anniversary edition, assuming some of you might of thrown a leg over and given one a whirl!

A

Lol2Lol2Lol2Lol2Lol2
Coolsmiley

Ruffy
I really liked the rotten thing. handled well, for a Harley, brakes worked, didn't scrape too badly around average corners, looks great. Now they have to engineer reliability into them.

Max:aussieHayabusa:aussie
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Cut back on the drugs Max, stop taking the medication Pan gave you Boobies4 next thing you will be telling us you like red bikes Lol2
i looked at a V Rod before I bought the Bus believe it or not.
Went for a test run around the Boulevard and to be honest although I think they look good, it was so refined that it seemed to have no soul.
I thought it was very sluggish too, and I didn't feel right with the riding position.
Note that I had never been on a Harley before.

If I got a Harley it would have to be an older model with some real charactor and a few mods to get some poke. And thats still a very big IF.
Fark,funnily enough,i was in the same position as dj!
Confused

But i never got to ride one due to a um,lack of full
licence aparantly.

So i bought a brand new busa instead an have been shitting
in vrod's mouths ever since.Pi_thumbsup

If i wanted a cruiser,id get it.
Tried a Rocket 3 last week when the Triumph test fleet were in Shep.
Cruisers have come a long way from the old harleys , this had some go (some not a lot) it was comfortable and it handled surprisingly well .
The newer street rod is the pick of the Harly Rod family. But yeah, it's a cruiser.....with go!

The V rod is outdated now.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Buy a Fatboy instead....

Then get a leather jacket, a pair of black sunnies and pretend to be Arnie out of "Terminator 2". Coolsmiley

Seriously the Fatboy is the only Harley I'd ever consider buying, simply because Terminator 2 made it look so cool to own one.
yeah, but he stole it LOL
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
Well, I spent the day on one today - and holy crap - it hammers. Sure, it's no Busa, but it went really really well - kind of like a rocket powered lounge chair with really big castors. Aparently it has all the mods to make it go and sound cool, adn it sounds much more like a cool VTwin rather than a lawnmower.

Most impressed - I've never ridden a Harley before, but this one rocks

- now, pass the cheque book dear....
A
I was tossing between a V-Rod and the M109 I went the 109 becuase I refuse to own a Harley The V-Rod will hold it value a lot better than most other sports cruisers
A mans gotta have some dignity, please.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"