Members Only
you can get pinged for going to slow... careful raz, they're watching you
[Image: bmr.gif]
Just curious about the precedent being set here. I don't have 50 posts here. I had over 1100 posts in the old forum. Am I in or out. How does this judgment get made, is a committee of administrators deciding whether I get to see a certain portion of a forum or not. I know Victoria is full of Bolshevik politicians, does this need to infuse itself into a motorcycle club.

If somebody wants to post R rated stuff, fine, that is their choice. There is already a thread which warns against nudity before entering it, after that it is at the browsers risk

I think a bit of a power play is developing here. There has not been locked threads in the old forum, why now?

Please PM if you want to take this offline.
no - no power play - just thinking of ways to keep coppers out of our ride sections ;)
RaZz0R Wrote:no - no power play - just thinking of ways to keep coppers out of our ride sections ;)

If you don't want the coppers to see what you do Raz just burn it to dvd and send it to peopleConfused
If you want to keep coppers out of the ride sections, just post a ride meeting at a certain place then decide the route from there. If the meeting point is surrounded by Highway Patrol, then your ride will be in fifteen different directions.
or post the ride and then advertise the route via pms/email
[Image: bmr.gif]
mybb Wrote:or post the ride and then advertise the route via pms/email

Good Idea. Those interested in riding could PM the original poster if they wanted. I guess all this is a Victoria thing where anything faster than a zimmer frame is targeted by police.
We lost a man in a zimmer frame at Canberra Airport once..............

He escaped in a taxi while our backs were turned.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)