world superbikes
Is anyone going to philip island on sunday for the superbikes? I'll be leaving gisborne around 0630, can meet with others on route or with minor detour. <i></i>
I will be down there for the whole weekend.

I know you have all come back from a lovely weekend away, but is anyone else going down to the Island?

Brigitte

www.myspace.com/pinkangel23006
<i></i>
I'll be there on Sunday, not sure what time since my bro is still licence impared so i'll be bitching him down. <i></i>
Give me a buzz when you get down there Matt so we can catch up for a chat

Brigitte

<i></i>
No probs, i'll have Dave in tow too since Im sure he'll want to say G'day <i></i>
hey maggot, let us when u work out times. i might go if not already up there. <i></i>
no probs mate, i'll give you a call when I get it sorted. I still need a new tyre, but canvas is ok to ride on innit?? <i></i>
canvas is the shit man, if they can make tents out of it, you can ride on it, thats what i say.
<i></i>
Cool Matt. Looking forward to finally meeting Dave

Brigitte

<i></i>
nothing to get too excited about. just think like me but younger looking, shorter, thinner and who didn't spend a lot of his younger years getting kicked in the face (thats my excuse anyway). <i></i>
Im leaving thurs morning.If you a black gixxer thou reg MYXTC stop me and say hi. <i></i>
I am now leaving on Saturday morning with a group. So if anyone wants to tag along, let me know.

Brigitte

<i></i>
Well Mr Tony and I will be parked up on the sofa. The temp will probably 30plus degrees here, so will need to have a couple of eskis filled with assorted alcoholic beverages. Not to mention assorted munchies and rolled up socks to throw at the tv when the commentators curse falls. Wrap up warm people and ride safe. Salutations
Trix

If you look like your passport photo, you probably need a holiday

<i></i>