Busa 08 latest goss and I believe this one
CapeBusa Wrote:If this artist rendering is anything to go by I cant wait till the K20 comes out!

:2funny:
Ugly....and still could change before in full production
1400cc
Rear Turn Signals similar to the 07' GSXR only more rounded
Exhaust Canisters also similar to the 07' GSXR 1k

mmmmm
Quote:If this artist rendering is anything to go by I cant wait till the K20 comes out!
have to pay that one Clap
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Have they got chrome first stage induction fans for the k20 yet? if not i dont want one.
Regards

Dan
... and sponge grips ?
From the looks of that extremebusa website pic (if it is genuine) the new Busa looks like it may be a bit lighter. Does anyone know if this is the case, and if so, any idea how much lighter?

Tenacious.
Mate, we don't really know anything. It's all hearsay and rumour. We can start a few if you like. Bullshit but plausible is the key.

I reckon we go with factory turbo option, New Yoshi special edition, LEs coming to Australia and 300 rear end. and the hump is now a travel fridge.
and comes in pink for Pan and Ruffy.
GlenTC Wrote:and comes in pink for Pan and Ruffy.

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Pi_thumbsup Pi_thumbsup Pi_thumbsup
What can I say,
Rumor has it the new 08 Busa has a reactive moulding seat that adjusts to suit your body shape automatically. There is even a rumor that it massages your rear end if you haven't gotten off the saddle in over 100km. Some say it even puckers up to kiss your arse good bye when you twist the throttle to explore the new 40 bhp that they have added.

Geoff