Calling Ohzone
G'day Ohzone,

I was just wondering if you were interested in going to the Wednesday Nite Street Drag meets at the new Kwinana Motorsport complex. Apparently there is a Red/Black Bus running very quick times.
Are you interested???? $20.00 only entry fee.
If so please post a reply.

Regards

G`day OLD CAHN
Starting age for the Ulysses club is 40 and the membership is quite varied as to skill, speed and members occupations
it is more a social club for people who like to ride bikes
they are a great bunch of people so if you are near or over 40 you might be interested.
I have been down to the Motorplex as a spectator and seen a couple of Busas and a ZX12 running
(Busas were generally quicker)
I am interested in going down on the Wednesday night
but would prefer to go in about three to four weeks after my next service
let me know if that suits you

Brian
ability2@nw.com.au

Howdy fellas,
I too would be interested, let us know the time and date and I'll try to meet you there
regards Rob
robmim@bigpond.com
G'day Ohzone
G'day Ohzone + Pars069

Dunno what happened to my last post so lets try again!

How does Wednesday 21st March or Wednesday 28thy March suit ? I am having my clutch modded
and will be trying it out 7th or 14th, so come on down for a look. My mate's ZX12R was the quickest there last night 10.10 @ 221KPH...still some work to do on his 60' times though. The Red+Black Hayabusa that regularly runs into the 9.7's was conspicuous by his absence. Apparently his motor is over at PTR
getting the full 200+HP treatment. He will have it back by the end of the month.....should be a wild ride.

Anyway guys contact me anytime jbanbury@designone.com.au

Regards

Jeff