BUSA THREAT !!!
Just read the World First Test report on the
GSX-R1000 in AMCN, it was described as "insane" and claiming 160 HP on a bike weighing 170 kg (dry) - move over busa??? OR here is your baby brother???

cheers
les

Ahhhh but are they real HP or fairy HP
Holy Trinity!!!!

That's almost one HP per kilo of bike. I live on a country property and wonder if it wouldn't be worth my while trading in my tractor for this motorbike. The only question is; Can it pull tree stumps?

Spiritus Sanctus.
dpriest
I can't WAIT to ride one of those! I love the R1 but suspect this will be a little more controllable? Should be loads of fun.

HEIDi
here heidi, drool over this in the meantime!

cheers
les
But, as (allegedly) shown by the ZX12, there is more to it than just HP. There are a number of sources which claim that the reason the ZX12 does not quite make the Busa eat dust, as it should on paper, is because of aerodynamics. (I know, there are sources which say the ZX12 is faster, but I am assuming that nobody reading this believes them Just kidding - there is just conflicting evidence, and I personally am not sure which ones are wrong and why).

Anyway, for looks, I still prefer the Busa, and for power? Well, I am so far away from using the bike to its potential, that it does not really matter.
check this link
www.gixxerforum.com/ubb/F...00120.html
Like the photo of the boys sitting on the bikes in the back ground! Would you lend a journo your bike?
I was in the Honda shop yesterday and over heard the salesman telling a couple of teenagers that the fastest bike they have in the shop was a Honda CBR1100 Blackbird which could do 300klm's, seems like the busa is not the only bike that will do 300 anymore if what the sales rep was saying is true... I believe he was just wanking himself a little too hard, I would really love to see it go that fast......
that would only be possible if its one of these hondas

albums.photopoint.com/j/V...p=39992934
albums.photopoint.com/j/V...p=32307742

and if it was, than we will just have to bring this out to show em whose king after all......

albums.photopoint.com/j/V...p=37033038

cheers
les