Snags Tensioner Retires (Expires)
Snags Busa fell prey to the dreaded cam chain tensioner failure Sunday resulting in some very funny shaped valves..........so Snags is in for a headjob I guess.................Gary are you available !!!!!! LMAO Boss
I have just been officially told that Suzuki are recalling the Hayabusa in the UK (maybe elsewhere?) on the instructions of the Department of Transport and the Vehicle Inspectorate for a modification ,of the already modified cam chain tensioner as it considered safety hazard.It also appears to have been the cause of some accidents certainly in the USA and possibly here.
The subframe saga continues with Suzuki trying now to blame non standard exhausts as a contributory cause of sub-frame failure,if that's to be believed then there does not appear to be much margin for safety in the structural calculations.
Podger
You married him Boss....that's YOUR job! Sheesh!!!! WOMEN!!!!! *LMAO*
I think I'll leave the head job up to the (pro)fessionals. Thanks anyway (not!) And about my retiring Busa - Doh,doh,doh,doh,doh!!! Guess I'll be walking to the G.P! Maybe Gazza or Boss might take me on their bikes. I promise I'll lay off your pillion pegs. LMAO
As I recall Boss has TWO bikes...surely he'll lend you ONE to get to the GP.
good call gazza.LMAO
Good call Gazza. now tell Phill to go home LMAO
of course if Phil wants to take the scenic tour to the island....cross-country.....maybe he should get Glenn to give him a lift down!