Sunday Ride
As I cannot go on the Sat ride, I will send out the mail 4 a Sunday ride. So if anyone is in, give me a shout! Weather looks good!
Phill
It's supposed to rain Sunday.
Thats not what I've seen 'Pizza but what would forecasters know anyway! Anyway.......is anyone up for a ride?
Well I hope you're right but it's not what I saw on the weather report. Time will tell, though I hope for you're sake you are right and not me.
Is that you Phil from the Eastern CONTINGENT????. Would like to go tomorrow and so does the cook..Has suggested Point Leo but would want to go around 10-10.30. Maybe Jamie and Tim would be interested
Sorry ill have to miss sunday as have to be at a family do
worst luck.
WEATHER PERMITTING COUNT ME IN AND IF WE GET AWAY AROUND 10AM AS I STILL HAVE A WIFE TO KEEP HAPPY IN THE ARVO, RING ME 0417371020.
Well the ride is on and so far its me and Glenn with Tim aswell. Any one else welcome
Well, we had 4 bikes including myself(red&black)Tim(Blue&silver)Glenn&Lynn(Copper)and Pete&Kerryn(red&black).We went down the Princess Hwy to Warrigal the chucked a right towards the coast, through some fantastic twisties and brilliant scenery.I even had an encounter with Mighty Mick and Selena overtaking me on a 80 degree right hander on the wrong side of the road!(LOL) When we got to Korumburra, it unfortunately started to rain-doh,but only long enough so we could have lunch at the pub. When it stopped we headed back and only travelled about 10 k's in the wet. The last bit of the trip was dry and alot quicker(even though we had been warned about cops)along the South Gippy Hwy.Tim and myself had particular attention from one of the five cops we saw(at about 140-150k's), only to loose us through the traffic! All in all a top day.Thanks 4 coming fella's and ladies!
YEP HAD A BALL YES WAS A PITY IT RAINED BUT COMPANY WAS GREAT THANKS GUYS/GALS FOR A GREAT DAYS RIDING, ALSO THANKS PETE FOR A GREAT JOB ON THE TUNING, BIKE WENT BETTER THAN I THOUGHT WAS A GOOD RUN TO TRY IT OUT, ALSO FUEL CONSUMPTION HAS GONE FROM 13.5 TO 16.1 NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE AND WAS NOT HANGING AROUND EITHER.