want legal advice?
I just thought I would note that I am a lawyer who practices mainly in crime, professional conduct, and traffic law. Thus, if anyone would like some advice about a criminal or traffic matter please dont hesitate to ask and I will try and help (pro bono for the good of the busa community!)

adrian
Very generous offer, and I am one I know that a couple of people will probably use (and hopefully not abuse...)
welcome to the board and busadom adrian,,

i would like to second richard's comment, it certainly is a very generous offer particularly seeing that you have merely just arrived here,,

seeing that you are riding one hell of a mean machine, i hope you will be careful not to end up requiring your own legal advice he he,,

regards
les

Thanks mate. I am still exercising a deal of care with the right hand so hopefully I can stay out of trouble for a while at least!

Welcome Adrian!

Good to know there is a solicitor available who is also a motorcyclist. And thanks for your pro bono offer.
Im sure, though, you made the offer knowing noone would ask for assistance, as all busa riders obey all road rules at all times. I dont believe any of us has been known to be booked for any driving offence - that's correct isn't it guys and gals? Cheers,David
Hi Adrian,

Are you in Sydney? if so, can you please either call me on 0413 056 329 or e-mail me jessie@challengergroup.com.

Thanks,
Jessie

....you can email me at acb@gnl.com.au if you like. If I don't get back to you for a few days please bear with me as I can get VERY busy at time.

Cheers.
Glad you have seen the lite but dont go to close. I have had my busa now for a few years and it keeps getting better.All the best and safe riding thanks for the offer.Greg64