FAKE BULLET HOLE STICKERS!!!!!!
For those who were interested in the fake bullet hole stickers that you may have seen on my bike, contact me at aramat1@optusnet.com.au and I will send you info on what is currently available.

I have purchased a bulk lot of .38 & .22 calibre stickers and am willing to share some of them with my busa friends.

I will send two .38 & four .22 calibre stickers free of charge to the first 20 people who contact me at my email above. Edited by: busababy at: 28/6/03 0:57
PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME!

HEIDI xxx
consider yourself picked heidi, all you have to do is send me an email and i will let you know the address..

cheers
les
MEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'll take dome of them off you hands
Peter Altas
BUSA-1
A couple of bullet hole stickers would be grouse to cover my battlescars on my helmet....thanks, Les....
problem is, I can't find your e-mail address....here's mine... robster1@iinet.net.au
Those bullet holes will most certainly look cooler than stone chips,methinx.
Thanx Les Franko
my email address is up top in my first post on this topic

aramat1@optusnet.com.au
Hey busabay would love a couple if ya any left

regards Bill
Hey there busababy recieved them today and very muchly appreciated. This is the third item that i have recieved while being in this forum and I must say I feel very lucky and privaleged to be a part of it, thanx guys and girls for making the Austarlian Hayabusa Club the best club around..
Reagrds Bill
Thanks for the stickers. Covered up the scratches on my helet. Look like a hitman now

Much appreciated.
thanks mate. will look good on my black silver busa.
Peter Altas
BUSA-1
welcome guys..... glad to have been of some use around here... still got a few left for those who want and some of you who wanted but have not emailed me your postal address....
cheers
les
would love some if you have any left.
Got the stickers today Les, thanks mate,they are on the helmet already.....cheers Rod