Who gives their bike a name???
My wife asked me to ask this... She becomes emotionally attached to her motorcycles...her current ride..a 1993 GSX 750 F is called Boadicea, after the ancient Celtic warrior queen. So I've named my new 'Busa Sojobo, who was King of the Tengu, according to Japanese mythology. Tengu are a type of demon, their main characteristic being a large, pointy nose..I thought it appropriate...and there's a custom plate with TENGU in the mail for me. If you see it flag me down to say G'day...

Now the rest of you own up.... To the last I will grapple with thee; from Hell's heart I stab at thee; for Hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.
Yep I gave names to some of the bikes I've had in the past like : shitbox, slug, rat bike, flexi frame etc etc
Never gave the Busa a name, I think the Japanese did an awesome job of the name in the first place:

Hayabusa: Strong and Fast

How can you better that?

Well, by getting a custom plate! BUSA-1

Happy to meet more proud 'Busa owners, so yell out if you see me and we'll catch up for a latte.

Peter Altas
BUSA-1
nope... never...

apart from
Thegee-essexarrgh
or
theargheff

paulh
Suzuki GP 100 - Throwdown!

Ducati ST2 - Concorde

Hayabusa - BlueCat!

It's sad really.
Mr Buzzy
(for obvious reasons)
No, Heidi, their bike!
Yeah, I call mine THE BEAST
Yeh i call mine Susie, but i think i call all my Suzuki's Susie.
Your not the only one to have a bike called "shitbox" rev. My first bike in the late seventies a Honda CB360, what a shitbox. Mural of a spider in a web on the tank, megaphone exhaust. I ended up with leg strain from trying to kick start the shitbox.:">
Funny, it didn't put me off motorcycling. Been riding ever since. No real names for all the bikes though.
Cheers Phil. Still riding, not talking.
A Honda CB 360 GDY ? YOU LUCKY LUCKY BORSTARD
My first Jap bike after my leaky Triumph speed twin was a Honda CB72 250, 96 MPH 17.5 quarter mile
About the only thing I can call my busa, is a gob smackin, jaw droppin, eye poppin, head rippin, freeeekin fast adrenalin rush, and that's before I get on and take it for ride. The best thing I ever call it, is Mine!
Sorry guys gota get on the BUS WTFWT?