Hi all, new here
More importantly........ was there grid guys!! Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte
grid guys???? 95% of the people there are guys. we need the grid girls to give us something to drool over that doesn't have 2 wheels. You ladies have it good, plenty of blokes for you to check out and during the supers Heidi would be in heaven. Mullets everywhere
Ahhh!!! Nothing like a mullett to get a girl going Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte
Tell that to Heidi. She finds he mullet quite alluring

quicksliver is that long turbo bike, right?
sure, paint it, but don't convince him, just TELL him

girl power!

do you ride that monster of a bike as well? Dorothy
Edited by: DrHuxtable at: 3/10/06 11:32 pm
hi there Pinky! good to have another gal on the site. got a busa design for ya too

Dorothy
Hey Dorothy,

I like that design... It is unreal. I will have to try and convince Len to paint "Quick Silver" just like that and I will race it once the fuel bike gets here.

Do you think he will let me. He hehehehe.

Cheers Dee
....... I ... um....

Yes it is the turbo bike.

No havnt ridden it to date, but am thinking that I might like to have a go. Just to send the boys home crying. Hehehehe,

cheers Dee

i hope you DO have a go at it.
i ride with girls around town but none of them here is into drag racing. mostly fat men...
How do you drag race fat men Dr?
I'm curious...any pics???
Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist!Edited by: Djpete  at: 4/10/06 8:26 am
Hey Dorothy

Call me crazy..... But I love your "original" Busa design.

I am never afraid to be "out there" Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte