Help, workshop manual
Hey guys, at the risk of being a pain, can anyone give me a site where I can get a look at a workshop/service manual. I had one e-mailed to me a while ago, but I went to access it tonight and the link is no good anymore

Cheers,
Terry
G'day Terry,

try this link: Busa Service manual 99-00

Cheers
Zak "Don't ride behind me, I may not lead. Don't ride in front of me, I may not follow. Just ride beside me and be my friend."
G'day Terry,
I have ordered a few in from the US. Proper service manuals with pictures for us dumb arses that don't know where the flux capacator goes. I was expecting them to arrive about a fortnight ago, so they can't be too far off. I can keep one aside for you if you like.

For the other guys, I ordered a couple of Twist of the Wrist 2 and some other technique books. mainly because we were talking about it that night and I felt like brushing up on a bit of theory. Will post when they arrive, any one even remotely interested in this stuff?

I uploaded a dodgy copy service manual ages ago to badango server. Can't remember the link right off hand, do a search for quick answers.

Twist of the Wrist looks like it'd be a good read, I'll take

one when you get em...I was looking for an old drag bike book

called "When The Light Goes Green" I cant find it anyware, if

you get a copy of that I'll buy it for sure Regards Richard

Life may begin at 30, but it doesn't get real interesting until about 300..ye baby
I'll take a good look around for that one. Don't hold your breath on the others. I have already paid and they quoted a delivery in feb or march next year. I was a bit, wtf. Good things come to those who wait, I suppose. They are obviously hard to get items.
Thats ok ...when you get them, I'm in no rush Regards Richard

“Racing is living, everything else is just waiting”
I have tried to order the 'When The Light Goes Green'. They don't print it at the moment. I will keep my eye out though. Hey, shouldn't you be hanging out with the yanks. lol. I saw ya.

I can get a similar detail book in. Motorcycle Turbocharging, Supercharging, & Nitrous Oxide: A Complete Guide to Forced Induction and its use on Modern Motorcycle Engines by Joe Haile.
How much is that one worth

Just thought I'd see what was going on over in the U.S Regards Richard

There is a whole series of similiar manuals and technique books. The dodgy thing is that all I can see is the publication codes and overall content. I only get an availablity about a day after I pay. I am a bit cautious when it comes to that because I have been burnt before. I will see the 'Twist of the Wrist 2 ($39 plus a couple of bucks post) and 'Sportbike Performance Handbook (Motorbooks Workshop)'($45 plus a couple of bucks post). One of each in about a fortnight.

Motorcycle Turbocharging, Supercharging, & Nitrous Oxide: A Complete Guide to Forced Induction and its use on Modern Motorcycle Engines. Pretty hefty read there. bloody good read but. ($49 plus a few bucks post).

When the Light Turns Green: A Handbook of Motorcycle Drag Racing. Suspect delivery timeline. I can't even get a quote on it. Probably similiar price to above though. Best guess only.

- Motorcycle Design and Technology Handbook. $35.
- Supercharged! Design, Testing and Installation of Supercharger Systems $45.
- Engine Builders Handbook $37.
- How to Set up Your Motorcycle Workshop $35.

These are all ready to go and still in print. Food for thought at the very least.
Edited by: glen66 at: 23/9/06 10:26 am
It is pretty detailed. It cover heaps of stuff like:
- Engine inspection,
- Building tools,
- Teardown,
- Short block,
- Heads,
- Assembly, and
- Camshaft Theory (rivetting stuff). lol.

Saves a lot on stuff ups.

So, I'll whack you down for one of these and the turbo and forced induction jobbie and I'll pray to the Gods for the green light book. Don't hold your breath on that one. I'll get those out to you in a couple of weeks, Richard.
Edited by: glen66 at: 23/9/06 10:47 am
That engine builder's book might be worth a look as well

And if you get "When The Light Turns Green" I'll take it

So that's about 3 for me.....cool Regards Richard

Thanks for that..... .........will see you over at

Busa.org then

Regards Richard

I got it. I got it. lol. 1 x When The Light Turns Green. Is on it's way. Took some doing but there you go. It wasn't a cheap buy either. almost 60 beans. He had me over a barrel though, he had it, no one else on the planet has it. but it is done. Better be good. Cheeky bugger.
the org has some good guys. Most are not my cup of tea. little bit prudish at times, amongst other things. One on one they are friendly. Ours is more like a family. just my cup of tea.
Cool I cant wait...I looked at a few places on the net and they all said it's out of print

you DA MAN.......thanks again... Regards Richard