Pilot Power 2CT (NEW)
Pilot Power has gone next generation with 2 compound.

Pilot Power 2CT <i></i>
I did a track day on some pilot powers.The bike tips in much easier than supercorsas,right down to your knee and beyond.The grip levels on the edge were very good on powering out of the corner.However they provide sfa feel compared to pirellis which means you can,t confidently ride them at their limit.This leads me to believe they are a light handling sports road tyre for the road but not confidence inspiring enough for hard charging track days.No feel No deal. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
i have bought some Bridgestone 002 St. (street). Didnt like the Diablo coarsa. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
shopped around for these new PP's but found out wont be released in Oz till January next year....jeez <i></i>
Ok tyres came in the shop yesterday and had a set fitted. these are the newest latest PP 2CT. too early to tell but going by what I had before PP they will be great. costs a bit more rrp 340 rear 240 front fitted, I got a bit of a discount. <i></i>
Each to their own but from what i have felt on a busa,for cornering a pointy back tyre and a flatter front tyre seems to allow the rear to drop in easier and the flatter front tyre seems to give more resistance and feel to the front end,lessening the fronts flopping in affect. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
there no doubt the pointier tyre turns in quicker so quick with less resistance it can be quite disconcerting for one not having used them before. But I feel its just a matter of rider usage and getting used to the effect. youll either love it or hate it. why im so keen on these rubbers is my last set not only lasted but never ever missed a step in 14k's. not that im a hard rider but it adds confidence in the rubber. <i></i>
Never doubted michelins grip.I,ve got pilot powers on the vfr and in that case it makes the bike turn nicer.Only when pushing on a track day did i lose confidence in the greasy feedback i felt.Very fast turning front tyre. <i></i>