Vic-sunday ride to noojee toolshed for lunch sun 18th
Shit mate, long way to come and turn around again, hope you enjoyed your ride, was looking forward to this one, haven't been on a group ride in ages, and would like to meet some other members,next time heyCoolsmiley
(18-11-2012, 04:43pm)ballsybusa Wrote: Shit mate, long way to come and turn around again, hope you enjoyed your ride, was looking forward to this one, haven't been on a group ride in ages, and would like to meet some other members,next time hey

Heya ballsy....you could always hit Tathra for the Busa bash, mate >>> lotsa members / lotsa busa's / great riding / big party!!!! Pi_thumbsup
None of these members will wimp out for the run to Tathra mate......they'll ride thru thunder; lightning; snow; ice; & even road spikes to do the BB w/end!!! Biker Biker Biker Biker

Coolsmiley
Thanx baza would have gone for sure but I'm workin through this year, count me in next yearPi_thumbsup
Nah no road spikes for me bazzman..

Sorry about today - but it was for rod, no point if he rolls back into bed

Nathan,beau,grant & me were keen,
But if the maid of honnor dosn't wanna show.
Cant do nothin about it, I've done my best..

And I figured grant deserves to at least See some great country roads -
So we had fun, on his way back home to warnambool
(250 k's from hoppers) boring straight freeway,

As I only just got my busa back on the road
Yesterday,
I figured find out what fuel economy I'll now get..
160K's b4 red light & when I filled up, there was 8 litres left

But fark It hammers like it suppose to
So now I'll tryn find out how many K's I'll get
Riding like a behaved pussy, in need to find out b4 tathra

Did I say fark it hammers-boogies rocks , it's what this bikes been missing
These last 10yrs, without propper fuel pressure & hi-flo fuel pump.

G u turbo charged busa riders must get even worse fuel tank K's than me If u were
Out riding & keeping pace with me today...

But all great fun ;)

bah - I understand guys - coming from the west side over is harsh when its lookin crap - next time tho give us a call as I am on the far east and I can tell whats happening in the mountains as well.

It was actually my first time to the Tool shed at Noojee, in fact I had only been there once on a busa ride to Mt Baw Baw.

Took a long time in to the road from Launching place for me to remember it - bloody awesome road that one.
It was also the first time I had taken my old man for a ride on a busa... or any bike.... EVER!
Was a little weird as he had my first busa before selling it to me.

After going from Healsville to Worri I asked how he was doing and he was grinning and all happy.
When we got to Noojee he mentioned his arse a little sore from the bumps... so need to work on my rear setup for pillions.

The Tool shead was nothing less than awesome. We got a parma each (The bush parma - fuckin awesome!) and sat outside as it was warm enough.
We were joined by a trike rider that rocked up with a Viper 5.7lt V8 powering it! Damn that thing would go quick in a straight... bugger me if could corner tho lol!

After a good chat and look around we decided to head back to healsville. Roads had dried up and gave me a chance to get in to the corners and see how the old man went on the back.
He loved it... but I think he liked it more when I came on to a long straight, grabbed his hand with a tap to make sure he was holding on and pulled the pin... wont say what to but after slowing back down and getting the bike settled again he smacked me on the back 3 times and lent forward giving the biggest thumbs up I have ever seen LOL!

Over all it wasn't too bad a day really - we did get a little shower on the way there but nothing too major and the roads were fine.

Pitty Rod couldn't make it but I understand it as well. ;) Fair-weather rider you mate :)

But yeah - I hope to catch you Mr Rod before you leave us Vic's as I won't be able to make the Tathra ride :( Just bad timing.

So... whens the next one??
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
Hey raz ,I head over to noojee alot , my cuzzin lives there...

See it's a great spot for lunch ,

I love it around gippsland, great rd's &
Country rd's
Let u know. Next time i head over, its just around the corner
i was keen and would of come on your go corbz, ah well hopefuly we get one soon before tahra in this great weather!
sorry guys when i saw the weather was looking crap Pluss we had some people staying with us that had not seen for 10 + years so i took the soft approch Very Happy .
Why was this Ride in my name Corbin Undecided its not like i want be Back im comming back over on the 16th Jan and heading to SA if anyone interested in a few days
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Nope....we all solely blamed you Rod lol
(20-11-2012, 11:29am)BEAU Wrote: Nope....we all solely blamed you Rod lol

At least i was good for something on the day Lol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I had a good day!
( except for going arse up)
Sorry I didn't stick around for a second rum and catch up with you and your old man, Raz.
It certainly is a top place and there's some overnight cabins up the hill-reckon it would be a good night!
Hey all went up to noojee today,top day for a ride,saw some boys from the Melbourne sports bike riders club in warberton, nice bunch of guys, asked me to join them but went to noojee instead for lunch,tons of bikes out, didn't see in busas though Coolsmiley